PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. TheFulwoodEnd

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

Thank you for this. It looks like you gave it a real go and tried to get somewhere. However, the lack of vision and strategy is still obvious and one of the reasons you put the letter in Looks like they still don't "get it" about Ingol - this myth they are peddling about the housing being...
  2. TheFulwoodEnd

CONFIRMED An open letter to the custodians of Preston North End Football Club, from fan groups and supporters.

Awww poor old Billy is jealous he didn't get invited to the meeting. Grow Up.
  3. TheFulwoodEnd

Lowe

What was very strange was that our best two players on the day who got hooked early both are going away with Ireland next week...........
  4. TheFulwoodEnd

Sea of blue & white starting Saturday.

Really hope that more fans get involved with this as the amount of time that is clearly being spent by @JK @pnegsd at al. Is significant. I've been really disappointed with the update on the kop for etc... maybe the younger fans on there think its "uncool" to wave a flag. They don't seem to...
  5. TheFulwoodEnd

CONFIRMED An open letter to the custodians of Preston North End Football Club, from fan groups and supporters.

I know @jakehake was taking the piss but have you actually read the full letter. If you would like to point our which sections you have an issue with maybe we could debate it? We're 8th despite a lack of backing for the manager btw.
  6. TheFulwoodEnd

Credit where it’s due

They key thing is does having fans behind most goals make a difference for the players. I have on very good authority it certainly does.
  7. TheFulwoodEnd

How would you have suggested they did that without it becoming public knowledge? Whilst it won't speak for everyone on the forum its bloody obvious it speaks for the majority of current regular posters. Most folk I know are bloody sick to death of us doing bugger all since 1961.
  8. TheFulwoodEnd

If there was a leaking roof it would be discovered on a survey and then either it would have to be fixed or a reduced offer would be made taking it into consideration. The big difference here is that we have people paying to sit underneath said leaking roof. People who as a club we desperately...
  9. TheFulwoodEnd

Can tell that a lot of considered work has gone into this. Fair play to all the groups of which I know there has been conflict in the past for coming together for the best interests of the club.
  10. TheFulwoodEnd

Lindsay "not heard anything" regarding contract situation

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07232565/officers
  11. TheFulwoodEnd

Lindsay "not heard anything" regarding contract situation

Anyone else suspect Ryan has been asked to start the bullshit machine as he starts to go on the defensive again?
  12. TheFulwoodEnd

What needs to change?

The only way the Hemmings family can indicate they have any sort of aspirations for success is to remove Peter Ridsdale. They won't so therefore they all need to go.
  13. TheFulwoodEnd

Welcome to wrexham

Ryan Renyolds is Deadpool Peter Ridsdale is Swiss Toni.
  14. TheFulwoodEnd

Three questions for the club?

Why is Peter Ridsdale still in post? Why has Peter Ridsdale been allowed to increase his power since the passing off Mr. Hemmings. Could they define what "Play Your Part" means?
  15. TheFulwoodEnd

Sell the club and take Ridsdale with you.

And repeat. Ridsdale Out.
  16. TheFulwoodEnd

CONFIRMED PNE Allocation at Lashers Reduced - Kick Off 12.30! (Sold Out)

Just sourced 3 tickets in one of those blocks. If they won't sell them, we will.
  17. TheFulwoodEnd

Fan Engagement Update for all supporters

Sweet Jesus the blokes having a nightmare this week. More patronising bullshit. Time to retire Peter.
  18. TheFulwoodEnd

The current ownership (Why does it always rain on me).

Yet more patronising drivel by Ridsdale. Doesn't actually tell you anything or promise anything. So they have planned works during close season and they have ongoing works. Neither of which have fixed the roof. I assume Peter once got a roof fixed at Cardiff so it's another area of his...