PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. MBcha

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

They're well inside the top 50 actually. Having just looked at the current rankings it's only players from Saudi and Ghana at the WC that'd currently have no shot at a work permit.
  2. MBcha

All depends how 'lesser' they are, if they're outside of the FIFA top 50 rankings they won't qualify for a work permit.
  3. MBcha

And you're also 21?
  4. MBcha

CONFIRMED An open letter to the custodians of Preston North End Football Club, from fan groups and supporters.

Fucks sake. I stepped aside from attending and allowed you to take my place with this ONE strict condition. You've let me down cha.
  5. MBcha

Hypocrisy of the Woke !

I really think @Mercersbus just needs a cuddle. I nominate @222Mark to take on the task...
  6. MBcha

Hypocrisy of the Woke !

This post has made me feel nostalgic for John Peel.
  7. MBcha

Hypocrisy of the Woke !

I gave @Jack Daniels a cuddle.
  8. MBcha

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Millwall - 12/11/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

This was literally the best thing I saw on Deepdale today. Turgid.
  9. MBcha

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Millwall - 12/11/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Just seen Bambo eat ⅔ of a banana in one bite. Tekkerz
  10. MBcha

Chaos. Conceded two absolutely shambolic goals but I bet it'd be a cracking game for a neutral.
  11. MBcha

Just had a look at him. What an utterly shite playing career that was.
  12. MBcha

Nope. Plays for Miami FC, league below MLS.
  13. MBcha

Random thoughts.

No.
  14. MBcha

Sunday League Footy

15. MBcha

Sunday League Footy

RECRUITING AGAIN. You know how Sunday League is... Lads quit, jobs and family situations change and next thing you know you're short on players. So if anybody fancies a signing on, give me a shout and we can have a chat...
  16. MBcha

Sunday League Footy

Hardly played lately due to postponements for one reason or another. Well beaten last Sunday 6-2 by Ashton Villa but we were down to bare bones unfortunately. No game this Sunday either, back in action next weekend against Park United in Bolton in the Presidents cup.
  17. MBcha

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Wonder who we'll get in the play offs?