PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Henrys Cat

Old Pictures

I had exactly the same thought till i scanned to the right and so him there
  2. Henrys Cat

Kit manufacturer

SK Kits, based in Bury make bespoke kits that i think are superb. They did last season's Bamber Bridge kit which had the Brig badge within the fabric of the shirt. (Image below) Something like that with the Lamb badge would look brilliant. Brig opted for Macron this season. Not as unique in my view
  3. Henrys Cat

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Only London ground for me other than Wembley was Highbury about 20 years ago, a great night in the League Cup, Jonny Macken scored a superb volleyed eqauliser before Kanu put Aresnal through. There was a special train that night, and the North End support was magnificent. I always Remember Tom...
  4. Henrys Cat

The Premier league so far this season.

Purple? Looks Royal Blue to me.
  5. Henrys Cat

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Crikey Ando, Whitman hasn’t gone anywhere yet, but your already complaining that North a End haven’t replaced him. The negativity in this room is absolutely overwhelming at the moment.
  6. Henrys Cat

Robbie Brady

whats his twitter username? I'd like to have a look at what he's saying. Edit: found him, massive account, 64 followers :D
  7. Henrys Cat

Sad news about a lifelong north end supporter

Deepest condolences, RIP Kevin.
  8. Henrys Cat

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

No effort or desire?? Defended far too deep in the second half yes, but the effort and desire to keep them out was there for all to see. except yourself apparently !!!
  9. Henrys Cat

The Premier league so far this season.

I’ve watched Liverpool v Chelsea and Palace v Newcastle today, both were absolutely crap matches.
  10. Henrys Cat

Robbie Brady

Agree, had a superb game this afternoon, involved in bothe goals and made a couple of superb interceptions at the back. Plays with a smile on his face as well.
  11. Henrys Cat

Not got a problem at all, don't need to put anyone on ignore, If you want to moan, whinge and grumble at every turn, that's your call. I enjoyed watching North End win this afternoon. Did you?
  12. Henrys Cat

Not sure you've had a positive thought in your head all afternoon. I know it won't be the case but i really got the impression on the match day thread that you were hoping things would go tits up. As hard of a watch the 2nd half was, we won and took the points. I watched Liverpool v Chelsea...
  13. Henrys Cat

The full time result indicates that it was.... Just :D A very difficult watch though.
  14. Henrys Cat

Not pretty, 2nd hald was dire, but I'll take the 3 points all day long.
  15. Henrys Cat

5 minutes added, we've got away with that I think, expected more
  16. Henrys Cat

There'll be about 8 minutes added on at the end
  17. Henrys Cat

Birmingham are at home, having a good spell of pressure as you'd expect them to, but North End are defending well and still leading 2-0. I'm more thn happy so far. And now Ched's coming on to give hem something else to worry about.
  18. Henrys Cat

Tremendous first half from North End.
  19. Henrys Cat

Fuck me that must hurt, Brum play looks like h'es dislocated his finger or broke it, looks remarkably calm about it.