PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. northender0602

Political Correctness

Yep
  2. northender0602

Political Correctness

I prefer their “Rainbow do top gear” episode myself.
  3. northender0602

Parking

We went to Leeds a couple of years ago and found it far better, you were under cover but it felt like you were outside.
  4. northender0602

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

It’s not exactly hard to is it 😉
  5. northender0602

Parking

All they’d find would be plenty of empty shops.
  6. northender0602

This week in tory run Britain

What a plank .
  7. northender0602

Parking

Trafford centre is shite, went late last year, not been for years, it reminded me why.
  8. northender0602

Make them watch PNE, you missed that one.
  9. northender0602

what Shall we do with them when we have, answers on a mile long length of paper
  10. northender0602

Booths Fulwood

I had the same problem in Waitrose and M&S
  11. northender0602

Booths Fulwood

Yarg to take down south? It comes from Cornwall, would have thought it’s easier to get down south?
  12. northender0602

GENERAL STRIKE

Think I’ve got my first recruit 🤣
  13. northender0602

It’s disgusting, privatisation through the back door. Health services should not be there to make profit and if it has any funding left at the end of the year. It should go back into providing a better service, not into someone’s back pocket.
  14. northender0602

GENERAL STRIKE

They are paid more than me.
  15. northender0602

GENERAL STRIKE

Tell you what, I’m no fan of Starmer, but I know where my vote is definitely going in the next election and I’ll encourage anyone on the fence to get off it and bring this lot down.
  16. northender0602

GENERAL STRIKE

I’m 61 next month and I might just retire by the time I’m 62, my dad died at 57 my mate at 43 brother in law 63, and I have heard of a lot that have died before retirement. I want to have a life free of ties before I pop my clogs.
  17. northender0602

GENERAL STRIKE

I don’t think anyone will take much notice of wether protesting is illegal or not, I think a time is coming where it’s all going to kick off.
  18. northender0602

Extinction Rebellion, the return of the great unwashed.

with electric cars they’ll be getting scrapped more often than normal cars if the batteries die, due to the cost of replacing the battery. Plus they are useless if there is a power cut and you can’t charge them. For me it’s hybrids or hydrogen.
  19. northender0602

Well the way I see the refugee situation is, if you are genuinely fleeing, we will help. BUT and I would apply this to all immigrants, is, follow the laws of this land and be a decent citizen, ( the majority will be), but the second they commit a serious crime, rape, gbh, murder, fraud and...
  20. northender0602

Sad news about a lifelong north end supporter

So sorry to read that he has passed away, god bless him and his family. R.I.P. Sir. remember the good times X