PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. NORTHENDRTOPS

Prediction League PNE v Millwall - 12/11/2022 - Championship

WAGU (whites are going up) 18 F troop -2 Ched with the head 38.000 most stood in Lowthorpe road and Skevvy
  2. NORTHENDRTOPS

The Ince Show.

Absolutely, me too. Just think as sooon as we come back there will be lots of striker photo's stuck on the wall in the boardroom for the manager to see and check over, thanks to Sir Peter Ridsdale. (twat)
  3. NORTHENDRTOPS

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Superb 3 wins in 4 a great score and a great performance. first time ive said this well done Evans.
  4. NORTHENDRTOPS

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

I saw North End beat Reading 2-0 at the old Reading ground and chatted from the stand to Elwiss and Bruce in about 1976/77.
  5. NORTHENDRTOPS

PNE v Birmingham semi final 2001

Yes I Took my boy who was 6 at the time.
  6. NORTHENDRTOPS

PNE v Birmingham semi final 2001

I was clearing out some stuff this week and found an old VHS cassette of the semi final game, in my opinion one of the best ever games which we won to go to Wembley for the play off final. I think I have only watched it twice but its sealed in a tight case so everything should be okay. I'm...
  7. NORTHENDRTOPS

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Swansea City - 01/11/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

You mean as our top reporter you're not there? omfg
  8. NORTHENDRTOPS

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Swansea City - 01/11/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

No Ando you're not getting old...You've been old for fucking years !!
  9. NORTHENDRTOPS

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Middlesbrough - 29/10/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

About time we got some luck. Well played lads, now where';s that bag of dog shit ?
  10. NORTHENDRTOPS

This week in tory run Britain

Jus take 'em to Withy trees surgery Libs. They'll do a good job behind closed doors.
  11. NORTHENDRTOPS

I'm expecting Nadine and Johnson on Gogglebox on Friday.
  12. NORTHENDRTOPS

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak

You've lived in Greece too long.
  13. NORTHENDRTOPS

Boris Johnsons out !!! he will not run Yipfuckingpee
  14. NORTHENDRTOPS

Just maybe she was only 14 when she got those medals and she is wearing Prince Andrew's jacket anyway.