PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Randall Flagg

Catering.

Of course he knows. They've had pies on the hotplates for the last 4 days in preparation.
  2. Randall Flagg

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Hasn't Williams just had his deal extended?
  3. Randall Flagg

Filth. That the name of his Onlyfans?
  4. Randall Flagg

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Olosunde is looking at a sweet payoff now
  5. Randall Flagg

And it's likely to continue happening with that useless twunt making the decisions.
  6. Randall Flagg

The outcry is that we signed a player that had one start in 18 months. That window of Olosunde, Wickham, Jamie Thomas, Izzy Brown etc was an absolute joke. And now we are still paying the price..... literally.
  7. Randall Flagg

Absolute fucking shambles. That window alone should have been enough to get rid of Ridsdale.
  8. Randall Flagg

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

Almost certainly was a big cause. Some of the personal abuse I've seen on twitter has been a joke.
  9. Randall Flagg

Not his fault he was offered it though.
  10. Randall Flagg

Got a lot of unwarranted personal abuse. Talented player who just got fucked over by injuries. Wish him all the best.
  11. Randall Flagg

It's been pulled straight from a website that's known to be bollocks data.
  12. Randall Flagg

It's all bollocks
  13. Randall Flagg

It’s unlikely, but….

Was Sir Tom an overrated bottle job? 🤔
  14. Randall Flagg

It’s unlikely, but….

The whole ambition argument is a separate one for me to whether he's overrated or not. The club he plays for has no bearing on his quality. He's scored ridiculous goals at the very highest levels and that is all that counts in that regard.
  15. Randall Flagg

Kit manufacturer

I'm specifically talking about creating bespoke retro throwback style kits, not Adidas in general.
  16. Randall Flagg

Club statement on current issues

Yep, and I don't actually think we'd get anywhere near 5000 to be honest. I think the average for a Championship club is around 10k per year. I bet we don't even reach 2k.
  17. Randall Flagg

Kit manufacturer

Using templates though I'd imagine rather than any remakes of classic designs.
  18. Randall Flagg

Kit manufacturer

Loads in terms of us. Absolutely tiny numbers in terms of Adidas. Especially for a bespoke kit. Not worth their while sadly.
  19. Randall Flagg

It’s unlikely, but….

You can say the same for anyone else who missed a penalty in a big game. Does Saka get disrespected for missing one in a final? Kane is in no way overrated. Boggles my head that anyone would think that. His goal scoring record is absolutely ludicrous. In terms of ambition however, he's fucked up...