PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Lord Edgington

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Bugger They are likely to score more then
  2. Lord Edgington

Don’t worry Plenty think we get sh%#ged at home anyhow
  3. Lord Edgington

Exactly We think that adults want bubble gum flavour vape ???
  4. Lord Edgington

A game too many Completely unacceptable We allegedly had set a standard and standards are meant to be there for very good reason
  5. Lord Edgington

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

For stained pans add a tablespoon of baking soda and simmer for ten minutes. To clean sliver jewellery leave in cola overnight. Always remove steak from the refrigerator and get to room temperature before cooking. Taken from Mrs plunges secret black book. And from Melford, when greasing up a big...
  6. Lord Edgington

Name suggestions for new fanzone?

You might as well call it the Star Wars bar
  7. Lord Edgington

The hope and glory (hole)
  8. Lord Edgington

Amended. For accuracy
  9. Lord Edgington

The winner
  10. Lord Edgington

@Ando60 Hat trick heaven Sorry
  11. Lord Edgington

GENERAL STRIKE

Nope We are by decade and countrywide living longer Demographic is a different argument
  12. Lord Edgington

GENERAL STRIKE

Is that a bad thing (question not statement) People are living longer and by nature will require NHS services for longer as an example, this will need to be covered somehow and is that not through NI payments ?
  13. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Am I right in saying that’s what they trialled in the WC. Or did I invent that in my head
  14. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Probably better hanging around chip shops bothering people
  15. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Trying to stay on track but I just can’t help sharing that for all of my travels far and wide how could you find anywhere more idilc than white coppice on a warm Sunday afternoon to listen to the leather on willow whilst enjoying a lovely picnic Not a butty which by the way is folded, a...
  16. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Edited for accuracy
  17. Lord Edgington

Away Core following

Yes and no Different ground will always be more exciting. But there are other considerations for some such as parents, people who can’t stand for 90 minutes, people who don’t like being “herded” (Wigan / Blackpool)
  18. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Agreed. Which makes it all the more important that she is supported to ensure others follow For me it’s just re training the brain from what we have been used to all our lives, it can feel a bit different listening to a lady commenting as an example but as we witnessed in the World Cup the...
  19. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Or have a good constitution 😉
  20. Lord Edgington

History in the making

Spot on The gender of a ref is just irrelevant