PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Final Stand

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Nice sentiment, would far sooner the nation be talking about the team and the performance they put in knocking Spurs out the FA cup !
  2. Final Stand

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Just to show nicety for the forthcoming national TV coverage, PNE well run club all heading together in the right direction. 😉
  3. Final Stand

Club statement on current issues

Yes I am aware of that, that’s why I said consider sooner than install. 👍
  4. Final Stand

Club statement on current issues

Whilst looking at the roof, would it be asking to much to consider investing in the use of solar panels, to help assist with reducing running costs ?
  5. Final Stand

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Go on spoil yourself, recreate the match day experience, watch the match from the shower. 🤣
  6. Final Stand

Accounts to June 2022 - loss for the year £15.5m

"It does not matter what changes in the dugout. The toxicity of the situation, the lack of plan, the muddled appointment of managers ****ton are in a real mess”. "Unless they give someone the time to implement their blueprint, they will stay in a cul-de-sac of failure”. Sounds so familiar...
  7. Final Stand

Current Status Re PNE?

2, this death by a thousand cuts has been going on far too long, North End offer nothing to get excited about, don’t trust the advisor and the owners mission is to get shut.
  8. Final Stand

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Thanks for the uplifting post. 👍
  9. Final Stand

Could always take down the ⛺️ of the car park? 🤣
  10. Final Stand

My apologies but as soon as I see posts like this I think of that small town club Burnley.
  11. Final Stand

Talk about setting the bar low for this once proud club....If that’s were we are heading I’m out !
  12. Final Stand

Thats me done.

Proper football family. 👍
  13. Final Stand

History in the making

Every credit and good luck.
  14. Final Stand

C No thanks, after 50+ years I have always said “another relegation to league 1 and that’s me done”. Feels more like a coma and their ready to switch off the Hemings life support.
  15. Final Stand

You don’t have to put on the floodlight Those days are over
  16. Final Stand

Absolutely no expectation from Absolutely no expectation from this game, if we cannot put in winning performances at home against bang average championship teams then why bother.
  17. Final Stand

You would have thought £££ would have been the right pressure for Grovemoor to pot Risdale, the fact that Risdale has been in a role at PNE for over a decade and the club are no nearer to being financially self sustainable. Where has the innovation been in generating new revenue streams ?
  18. Final Stand

For the Spurs game I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Riddler on the BBC letting the Nation know how well run this traditional old club is !
  19. Final Stand

You are not listening to the Riddler, we re a well run club, we should all be very great full! 🤣
  20. Final Stand

Thats me done.

And unfinished, the “Incompleatables Stand” , under utilised the National Museum and other parts of the stadium. But we do have a tent on the car park.