PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Joanpne

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Oh and just to add Baxi had gone long before Mr Hemmings bought the club, the Chairman (Jack of all trades) when the finances were poor was Mr Shaw and who wanted Mr Shaw in situ? That would have been Mr Hemmings. The current lack of funds is run by (Jack of all trades again) Mr Ridsdale and...
  2. Joanpne

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Thank you.
  3. Joanpne

I haven’t seen anything about Olusunde leaving anywhere, I assume it hasn’t been confirmed yet?
  4. Joanpne

They were run by using other people’s money, and everyone of the shareholders lost out in a forced take over by Mr Hemmings. Are you trying to say he didn’t understand he would then own the club and have to use his own money:rolleyes:. No one ever considers the fans that lost hundreds of...
  5. Joanpne

I wish him a lot of luck too, he has been unlucky with injuries.
  6. Joanpne

Monarchy

I don’t understand what is illegal in that.
  7. Joanpne

Nah that can’t be right, you can only get two out five right according to our glorious leader who is never wrong.
  8. Joanpne

Sad news about a lifelong north end supporter

I’m so very sorry for you loss Christine and family, god bless you all. RIP Kevin.
  9. Joanpne

Away Core following

I despair that people are so ridiculously naive that they even think this stuff. Home fans go to away matches and if they don’t, it suggests away fans don’t go to home games. The only “real” support the club are interested in is financial and 12000 home tickets as opposed to around 2000 (being...
  10. Joanpne

Away Core following

Of course it does, hell at Luton when we got our money back because it was so bad, there were songs being sung to the players and trust me support was not involved in any them.
  11. Joanpne

Away Core following

Passionate is NOT disrespecting your fellow fans. It’s another “I’m a better fan” claim:rolleyes:.
  12. Joanpne

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

So happy with 3 points but that second half was dreadful, our defence simply isn’t good enough to sit back for the entirety of the second half.
  13. Joanpne

Competent is the operative word. Unfortunately we don’t do that at our club, no time between changing titles for other jobs within.
  14. Joanpne

He may be if played in a better team. Personally I think he is much better than being given credit for.
  15. Joanpne

If that was true this club would hang on to the last minute to ensure there was no money spent on the pretext of, they didn’t want to stand in the player’s way and there was no time to get anyone in. They will cry poverty again in the summer so no spending is expected then either.
  16. Joanpne

To be fair, I wouldn’t blame him for that. He is carrying the can for the ineptitude of the manager and those above him.
  17. Joanpne

I can only imagine he is having problems behind the scenes but I can’t envisage anyone wanting to pay actual money for him even if he is the best rwb in the league:rolleyes:
  18. Joanpne

I agree about people believing they have a friend in him but why the hell would anyone want to be looking into his family and friends they have naff all to do with anything. Having said that, you are probably right because there are some absolute sycophants on FB.