PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Nobby_Troutface

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Score and watch the place erupt! We've never had a proper giant killing in my lifetime. I'm 54. Chorley had three in Covid season alone!
  2. Nobby_Troutface

CONFIRMED PNE Customer Charter Change - Fans Forums Abolished

PR by PR, obviously 🙄
  3. Nobby_Troutface

Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)

You lot were singing his name. He was like the Pied fucking Piper. A few defeats and he’s a rapist. That’s nothing like what has happened here Jaffs.
  4. Nobby_Troutface

It's probably skewed odds due to loads of deluded ones piling on it at the bookies
  5. Nobby_Troutface

I wonder if Medals is wanting to get back into management?
  6. Nobby_Troutface

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Corrected for you
  7. Nobby_Troutface

The more I've thought about this today, the more it feels like it's a case of "Right, let's make an example of one of them and they'll all shut up" I'm probably way out but if that is the case, they've really got it badly wrong.
  8. Nobby_Troutface

This fucking club. I despair 🙄🙄
  9. Nobby_Troutface

Those Lashers don't either, but I'am sure you didn't improvise by throwing one around LiS. I bet you've got your head around it now. I'am not sure our resident Jaffa will though Please note that I'am just doing the 'I'am' thing so that Tommy understands what I mean.
  10. Nobby_Troutface

Protests

It's almost unbelievable that just a few short months ago, our support was buzzing. The atmosphere at the first few games was fantastic and supporters were well and truly invested in the club, as shown by ST sales. Just a few months later and we are here. The whole club feels like it's...
  11. Nobby_Troutface

Us lot telling porkies? It was you that said one fan. That was the lie in this conversation, Jaffa. Or have you been throwing an abacus at a wall and seeing what it comes up with? It seems that you lot get your figures by that method, as I can't think of any other way you come up with the...
  12. Nobby_Troutface

Lowe Out

Absolute wank performance (yet again) today and Lowe takes all the blame for me. I'm sick of watching that crap and listening to his shitty soundbytes and I've always been patient when it comes to our managers, even with Westley. He stood there with his hands in his pockets after the third...
  13. Nobby_Troutface

Sewage and human faeces. I thought everybody knew what the sea over there was like.
  14. Nobby_Troutface

@Tommy T’s You’ve been well and truly rumbled fella. You need to start cross referencing everything you put on here with the stuff you post on AVFTT You can say exactly the same thing in two different styles you know. I’ll give you an example: 1. Tommy, you’re a lying cunt 2. You’re a...
  15. Nobby_Troutface

However far you set it, he will add a bit more on to what it actually was. You know what they are like.
  16. Nobby_Troutface

Woke up this morning to read he last few pages properly. It's gold! Please don't bin him off as he brightens up this forum through pure comedy. The only disappointment for me is that Tommy T isn't SeasideKurt. Can we call him Jaffa the Kurt instead?
  17. Nobby_Troutface

Matchday Thread Stoke City v PNE - 02/01/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

AN post match interview: “The first goal did us”
  18. Nobby_Troutface

Matchday Thread Stoke City v PNE - 02/01/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Unbelievable! How the fuck did that happen?! 😁