PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Wisemen say

The Brand.

The Brand, I hope RL is watching Wrexham playing Sheffield for The Brand, Wrexham went 1-0 down after 2 minutes ,both centre backs had to go off before half time with injury,but still tried to attack and take the game to Sheffield. Went in 1-0 down at half time, have just equalised after...
  2. Wisemen say

Tonight's Attendance

Directly Infront of our seats , quite a large block of possibly 40 seats or more,was odd like you have said.
  3. Wisemen say

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

We did none of what you mention, we just sat back with players behind the ball, conceded possession and let them dictate play. I don't recall a single challenge on any of the Spurs players that put them under pressure or made them think next time I get the ball I better watch out, Im going to...
  4. Wisemen say

Who or when did anyone put in that aggressive challenge on a 50/50 the type the gets the fans cheering as your player comes away with the ball ? When did we close any of the Spurs players down giving them no time to settle,no time to put their foot on the ball and pick out a pass to another...
  5. Wisemen say

To sum the game up, Spurs did not get out of 2nd gear,we sat back,let them have possession,played a back five from the off and made very little attempt to get forward. Son looked class, great strike for 1st goal, good turn and finish for the 2nd. We created nothing, attempted to defend from the...
  6. Wisemen say

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Plus all the additional sponsorship....... someone will be counting his Brownie points up......
  7. Wisemen say

..l Will you have one outside your box,..🤣.....
  8. Wisemen say

Keep guessing,you bond to get close.....🤣...
  9. Wisemen say

With all your attendance predictions you gonna get one right.........😀......
  10. Wisemen say

Preston v Middlesbrough old ticket stubs wanted

Anyone who was at Ayrsome Park that day when we won 1-0 will be well aware of how the locals reacted in such a pleasant manner after the game.🤔
  11. Wisemen say

Great day at Middlesbrough what a goal from Rocket Ronnie, cue wild celebrations in the away end. The walk back to the car was rather interesting let's say.🤔 We were a little unlucky at Newcastle,could not take our chances, massive following, packed behind the goals.😀
  12. Wisemen say

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

No but Coventry have.🤔
  13. Wisemen say

D Did we have to buy tickets for that game or was it pay on the day,can't remember,I know we had a good following of over 2,000. In the next round it was Newcastle away,I think this might have been ticket only ? 🤔
  14. Wisemen say

Old Pictures

Gary Williams and Mark Lawrenson we got Harry Wilson and Graham Cross who partnered Mick Baxter in the centre of Defence for the majority of our promotion season under Nobby Stiles.
  15. Wisemen say

Old Pictures

I thought the same Ando ,until I looked closer, top left is the Kit man, George ? Warr..
  16. Wisemen say

Old Pictures

17. Wisemen say

Old Pictures

Definitely Brian Taylor,Also agree Harry Wilson and Steve Uzelac, goalkeeper is John Kilner and possibly Ian Cochrane?
  18. Wisemen say

Lol we will need to meet up for a pint or three and you can regale me your tale.... 👍
  19. Wisemen say

After the 1st time it's becomes unbearably tedious ......
  20. Wisemen say

I can see the ground quickly emptying then.....🤣.....