PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. B

Lancashire Police

I hadn't but apologise profusely
  2. B

Lancashire Police

Hillsborough is a terrible way to make your point I don't support any political party You make this place shit I'm done
  3. B

Lancashire Police

Tory love? I'm not sure what you're on about? Have you been drinking? Your Labour love on the other hand just shows a lack of fluidity in your political thinking
  4. B

Any Knobbers in Singapore?

Great to hear, very jealous!!
  5. B

Lancashire Police

Mate, have a fucking day off. What were things like in "the Wilson/Callaghan days?". Free ice creams and a sing song? I think Norwich's roof got set on fire once when United were there on Jim Callaghan's watch. Thatcher was a tit in terms of, presumably, what she was being advised to do e.g...
  6. B

White Ball Cricket 2022

Pakistan are a bit like France historically in RU I suppose. Which Pakistan are going to turn up. I quite fancy us in this Tourny however. The one thing that's stopping me having a lump on is that we have a shocker in us. Normally at the back end.
  7. B

Brilliant!! Missed the Curry update though. What was on the menu?
  8. B

I was hoping Twickers had got absolutely hammered and started throwing a few haymakers. I’m sure this didn’t happen but would have been quite amusing Hope you had a good time all!!
  9. B

White Ball Cricket 2022

That was a great pluck from Adil
  10. B

Mate, I avoided it like the plague. When I was there they were bringing it out of of the back in plastic glasses on huge trays. Might have been Fairy Liquid for all I know. I stuck to their yard of ale things in those fancy curly pipes
  11. B

Is pissed up wine expert Oz Clarke there to critique the beverages?
  12. B

Can we expect a half time Curry update?
  13. B

White Ball Cricket 2022

Yeah, that's a good point. Jos playing down England as Favs for this Tournament earlier but the winner I think comes from ENG, IND or NZ. AUS just look out of nick across the piece. Cue an Australian victory parade in a couple of weeks!! ENG NZ final as a punt
  14. B

Lashers v North End

At Leeds in the League Cup. Nearly decapitated the fella at the waist. Made me chuckle though
  15. B

White Ball Cricket 2022

Aus in a bit of bother here. Always pleasing to see
  16. B

And that’s just for spitting your spuggy out!!