PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. G

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

Happy with first half but really should have had a go at 0-1. Worryingly I think the players are always taking the safe option first!
  2. G

Browne has had 4/5 simple opportunities to cross and he’s cocked them all up!
  3. G

We defend far too deep and don’t clear it quick enough. The tackling also needs to be stronger
  4. G

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

How’d you know. Sounded pretty accurate Whiteman, Woodman, Browne, DJ best paid?
  5. G

Saw them at Utd in League cup. Played great football, had great support , great bloke as manager - was thoroughly envious!
  6. G

There’s an article on PNE wages. If true Ridsdale wants potting - Olosunde 5k a week, Greg 11k, Cornell 4k,Ledson, Potts, Maguire!! Shocking management
  7. G

Agree -hugely underrated by PNE fans
  8. G

Hugill to Rotherham?? Ffs we should be all over that. It’s great to have a couple of talented kids on loan but we need our OWN players and in the cheap!! What’s the effin plan?!!
  9. G

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

And the pressure the rest of the team will feel when they know there’s nothing up top! It makes a MASSIVE difference!
  10. G

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Funny I was just thinking he actually looks a bit like Hugill!
  11. G

He is - shit management and lack of ambition from within club and you get jaded performance!
  12. G

They need to sort the out of contract players. Either sign on DJ /Bauer etc or get some bloody money for them! The incompetence is mind-boggling!
  13. G

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Cringeworthy!
  14. G

Enough is Enough North End... It's Time To Tell Us Who Really Runs The Club And What The Plan Is

Yep I’d happily take a promotion season, year in prem followed by relegation, club goes bust and I can get on with my life! 🤣
  15. G

Matchday Thread PNE v Norwich City - 14/01/23 - KO 3PM GMT - Championship

Free hit absolutely not worried about that - it’s shite championship teams at home that scare me to death!
  16. G

Still can’t get a fucking goal at home - I mean there’s literally nothing! How typical after all those season tickets?!
  17. G

we will turn up for that - tv, transfer opportunities!
  18. G

If they’d got Wenger I think they’d go up!
  19. G

Play offs fuck off - 9 points above drop zone