PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Lowe Out

Son is obviously a very good player but if you don't lay a glove on him expect to get panned, as we did. We approached the game totally wrong in my opinion. Instead of spending all week planning to defend a draw, how about some inventive corners or set plays, totally devoid of ideas.
  2. T

Lowe Out

What is grossly unfair the total failure to try and win a game of football. People paid good money, again, to be served up such turgid negative bollocks. Yes I am angry.
  3. T

Lowe Out

There you go Ryan Non league Wrexham. BBC commentator "Wrexham player's are making it enjoyable for their fans " Enough said..
  4. T

Lowe Out

Let's see how Wrexham approach their cup tie against there superior opponents. Don't think they will roll over and have their bellies tickled!
  5. T

Lowe Out

Exactly.. Contrast our performance to that of Accrington Stanley. They gave it a go, attacked, created chances, scored, entertained their fans. 21,000 last night and millions watching Ryan's tactical master class. Imagine Billy Davies setting up like that! As its been said 8 home goals all...
  6. T

Tonight's Attendance

Ah, okay, didn't realise they took out 100s of seats for LED, thought the LED was in front of the original advertising hording? They lost seats for the gantry. Last night I didn't think there was any segregation, all blocks were open and sold or close? The Great Room was also open but not at...
  7. T

Tonight's Attendance

I was told after the game, after segregation there were around 70 unsold seats. Didn't think any seats were netted off?
  8. T

Lowe Out

But you must admit we made it pretty easy for them..
  9. T

Tonight's Attendance

The attendance this evening was 21,219, the capacity is 23,408. Can someone tell me where the 2,200 empty seats were?
  10. T

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

Me too I am hoping for a Ledson Ewood tackle (timed!) Just to set the tone COYW
  11. T

Prediction League PNE v Spurs 28/01/2023 - FA Cup

PNE 1-3 Spurs Evans 19,789
  12. T

Name suggestions for new fanzone?

North End Bar
  13. T

CONFIRMED PNE Customer Charter Change - Fans Forums Abolished

Yes he is, nice guy always has time for a chat, he was some player!
  14. T

CONFIRMED PNE Customer Charter Change - Fans Forums Abolished

The Leeming family are very much still here, in force at every home game!
  15. T

Petition to remove Ridsdale.

It looks a bit like Ridsdale is as good or(bad) as our last result. No real noise yesterday about him resigning. I think he lives to fight another day! Unless anyone knows different.
  16. T

Daniel Johnson

Yes, but the two guys mentioned are not playing there part the team will then suffer as it did 0-4 Contrast Ewood Park the tone set in the first minute, whole team at it, 1-4 win. I am afraid the management set the team and tactics so the buck stops with Lowe.
  17. T

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Perhaps our "Life President " could be persuaded!
  18. T

You are referring to Zoe Hall not seen her in her new seat for weeks (perhaps on holiday)
  19. T

I honestly can't see anyone being promoted from within the present set up.