PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. K

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

What happens if we can’t agree a pay off for Olosunde , does that mean we won’t have any chance to bring in the attacking midfielder I’m asking because I read Ryan Lowe saying something like it has now been left with agents to sort out, regarding the pay off, so could they reject our offer which...
  2. K

Remember Ryan saying, that it long gone of those days of splashing big cash f players on transfer deadline day. So although he said one more attacking player might be signed, but I can’t stop thinking of what he has said previously, so I can’t see us signing anyone.
  3. K

CONFIRMED Adam O’Rilley joins Derry City

Best of luck Adam. https://www.pnefc.net/news/2023/january/adam-oreilly-signs-for-derry-city/
  4. K

Jennings named as Lancs new captain

Lancs new overseas signings, good signings I think. https://cricket.lancashirecricket.co.uk/news/2023-news/lancashire-cricket-sign-new-zealand-duo-mitchell-and-de-grandhomme/
  5. K

Jayden is coming back up North.
  6. K

Having a medical at Milwall apparently.
  7. K

Ryan also talks about signing a player who will understand that they might not be guaranteed a starting place, well I can’t imagine many players who would want to come here and sit on the bench, I’m talking about any good players here.
  8. K

Just a suggestion, Bobby Clark on loan, but Liverpool will want him to play in every game so it won’t be him.
  9. K

PNE young Professionals named in the ROI U19 training squad

we got 4 young pros who have been called into the ROI U19 uk based training squad.
  10. K

CONFIRMED Ched Evans signs new contract.

Do you start with Ched next Saturday v Bristol, or do you continue with the Delap & Cannon partnership for a bit longer than bring Ched on as a sub.
  11. K

If We are finished regarding incoming transfers this month. Which sounds like it is, which I just can’t understand how the management can’t see that we are lacking a RWB & a creative midfielder is beyond me.
  12. K

But we are paying Olosunde up
  13. K

Any indication on the position of the player that we wan to sign.
  14. K

From Richard Conway Millwall local reporter. Kevin Nesbit's move to #Millwall is off. The Lions had agreed terms of the deal to bring the striker in but he has decided against the switch at this time.
  15. K

Interesting Millwall getting turned down.
  16. K

Typical. Taken from the article, in the bottom paragraph, regarding any incomings. An outgoing, if it happens, might give us an opportunity to do something before the window shuts," said Lowe. "But again, I will only do it if it's necessary - not just for the sake of it. If the right one becomes...
  17. K

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

Taken from via the BBC transfer window section, on the bbc website Surly not true. Sean Maguire [Preston - Coventry] Undisclosed