PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Yoowell

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

We’ve got two young lads in that the whole of the North West knew about anyway…..I don’t know why the club even have a scouting system.
  2. Yoowell

You could say if he was allowed to play as a true wing back instead of in a back 5 we may see a more effective player? If Ryan Lowe is gong to stick to this formation the key has to be for the wing backs to play much further forward at home.
  3. Yoowell

FOR SALE

This sort of stuff is above my pay grade but would the sale of the club include the land at Euxton, Springfields and Ingol or have the Hemmings empire put that into a different company?
  4. Yoowell

Lowe Out

You’re missing a couple of vital points which give Ryan Lowe his get out of jail free card. Firstly, he’s not yet been allowed to sign any player for a fee and secondly there’s no way the owners would contemplate paying another manager off following a sacking.
  5. Yoowell

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

I’d be more than happy to have Storey, Lindsay, Hughes and McCann defending with the rest frolicking around in the opposition half.
  6. Yoowell

At least it got you off your seat @billymac
  7. Yoowell

4-4-2 is in the bin absolutely. We must play a genuine 3-5-2 at home. I would seriously think about leaving out both Whiteman and Ledson against Bristol City. This is how I would go. Woodman Storey Lindsay Hughes Potts Browne McCann Brady Alvaro Delap Evans
  8. Yoowell

It’s not just last night Dick it’s the home form full stop. The best we could have hope for last night was going out with a bang instead of a whimper. Alas not to be and most of us will be dreading the next home game which isn’t right.
  9. Yoowell

Quite a few seasons ago we played Sheff Weds at Deepdale and they were shocking. I remember their fans in a packed Shankly celebrating when they got a corner in the 80th minute. That’s were I feel we are now at home….shockingly bad with our fans having to cling onto any tiny snippets of positive...
  10. Yoowell

I said in the build up to this that it didn’t matter if Harry Kane didn’t play because they could win with Harry Potter up front. We are so bad at home it’s really an embarrassment….I’ve never known anything like it really.
  11. Yoowell

There is absolutely nothing in our home form that suggests the Lillywhites unoriginals will have anything to worry about.
  12. Yoowell

Agreed …Ross Barkley 2nd.
  13. Yoowell

Is it just me or is it pure coincidence that these little snippets pop out just as we approach the end of the window
  14. Yoowell

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

If Spurs had Harry Potter up front they’d still batter us
  15. Yoowell

I could honestly see a chink of light with Maguire but all I get is a total blackout when I think of us at home.
  16. Yoowell

Wakey wakey JD you’re getting carried away with all the puff and wind. I don’t think I ever remember us being so bad at home since I started watching North End. I’ve just been looking for a bet for us to be beat by 3 or more goals and I could only get 2/1. Bookies expecting it too….we are going...
  17. Yoowell

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

Our record at improving/keeping players fit is pretty shit so who knows what will happen. I rate Mark Robins very highly and he’s obviously seen enough to give Maguire a chance. Also just imagine the relief at not coming into training and bumping into Peter Ridsdale everyday……it’s enough to...
  18. Yoowell

I’ve bookmarked this Lee😬 Don’t forget how shit we are at Deepdale
  19. Yoowell

It will certainly be interesting when he returns with Coventry under the lights in a few weeks.
  20. Yoowell

It’s only good business if Lowe is allowed to bring someone in….a saving in a salary without using it to improve the squad certainly isn’t good business for the supporters.