PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

Asking for me after a late kick off when I know you only get hard for Ryan and blaming fans 🙄
  2. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

I have no idea what's going on, I feel vulnerable now.
  3. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

You seem to have quoted my username? Which insinuates you would like my attention? What's up love?
  4. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

What on earth are you going on about love?
  5. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

Don't talk sense! The WUMs don't like it, poor sods.
  6. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

He's just been quoted as saying "we gave a good account of ourselves" and "I'm proud". I think I want him gone now along with the rest of them.
  7. StevieNorthEnd

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

3 deep.lying midfielders and not a booking or foul for that matter between them, soft as shit.
  8. StevieNorthEnd

We constantly stood off Son like it was some sort of instruction to do so, remarkably shit idea Ryan.
  9. StevieNorthEnd

He wasn't closed down at all, everyone stood off him, pathetic set up, he didn't break sweat.
  10. StevieNorthEnd

More pissed off about that performance than any other this season, I blame the manager. It was soulless.
  11. StevieNorthEnd

Pathetic really, didn't expect to win but at least be physical and make it uncomfortable for them, we didn't lay a glove on them, Browne defended brilliantly but like the rest offered nothing going forwards, apart from Evans who will probably end up being our player of the season. Seriously...
  12. StevieNorthEnd

Doesn't look like people have voted with their feet, will be near or enough a full house, looking forward to seeing Evans up top against these.
  13. StevieNorthEnd

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

pffft ye ye he's a cockroach
  14. StevieNorthEnd

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

As far as strikers who have played for us for a long period of time he's up there with the worst, got off to a decent start but I'm glad I don't have to watch him play for us again, probably a decent bloke, maybe a bit of a fanny I reckon.
  15. StevieNorthEnd

Team vs Spurs

I believe so
  16. StevieNorthEnd

Team vs Spurs

He's mates with @pp1881
  17. StevieNorthEnd

CONFIRMED PNE Customer Charter Change - Fans Forums Abolished

Bloody hell, it's going from bad to worse with this lot, they are getting away with it as well. It's not a good look for anyone.
  18. StevieNorthEnd

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Don't understand the negativity surrounding Potts, to me he's a bit of a cult hero, danced Infront of the lashers when we scored last season, shits where he wants, scorer of great strikes, playing in a position constantly that he would probably prefer not to and doing ok! Potentially pissed...
  19. StevieNorthEnd

Lowe Out

Ridsdale out