PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Baldygit

Preston Cup Upsets

IF we had beaten Spurs we could have beaten the giant killers (Wrexham). Seriously I doubt we could have beaten them
  2. Baldygit

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Well we tried (not very hard though)
  3. Baldygit

Kit manufacturer

Allegedly his wife wears a PSG football shirt in bed. However that's another ball game ;)
  4. Baldygit

The Brand.

The only Band he has is Jo Brand. Slow rumbling ugly football - it's a joke and boring to watch
  5. Baldygit

Prediction League PNE v Bristol City - 04/02/2023 - Championship

PNE 1 - BC 1 delap 13845
  6. Baldygit

"Focus on the league"

Ridsdale = Riddler = Villain = Not cuddly I agree there are better words to describe him
  7. Baldygit

"Focus on the league"

Just asking for a friend ;) - does Riddler air his views and give the manager the benefit of many successful years in football? Does he "help" with team selection and tactics ? Why else would he base himself at Euxton and have a daily meeting with Lowe? Maybe my friend is a wee bit cynical
  8. Baldygit

FOR SALE

Oh what a mess our club is in and will stay that way until Craig & Co wake up and smell the coffee. Time to get rid of Ridsdale before he does any more damage. I'm not holding my breath though RIDSDALE OUT - NOW
  9. Baldygit

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

None
  10. Baldygit

"Focus on the league"

Can'r see the ground being anywhere near full next season. ST will probably be about 6,000 and there will be few walk on punters. Sad really when you see what Hemmings and Ridsdale have done to a once proud club
  11. Baldygit

FOR SALE

The owners of Huddersfield FC have put the club up for sale. Price is £1 (yes £!) plus payoff their debt of £11m Obviously Hemmings & Co with their inflated for sale price will never get anyone to take the club off their hands. Perhaps the best we can hope for is that ego man will believe he...
  12. Baldygit

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

"we tried" ............but as my old teacher used to say "needs to improve the basics" HEMMINGS AND RIDSDALE OUT
  13. Baldygit

Accounts to June 2022 - loss for the year £15.5m

Huddersfield for sale - £1 + £11m debt to be cleared. Can't see North End selling for a nominal fee although we are "debt free" so such a deal would soon be taken up
  14. Baldygit

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Time to increase the pressure. Let's hope his ego makes him think he's untouchable
  15. Baldygit

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Not a lot of people know that ;)
  16. Baldygit

Name suggestions for new fanzone?

You get nowt free at North End - not even a police inquiry report* * IF it actually exists
  17. Baldygit

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

I wonder if we could sneak the Fat Controller onto Spurs coach back to London after the match ;)
  18. Baldygit

Accounts to June 2022 - loss for the year £15.5m

Well run club? With the man of many hats in charge they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery' They are good however at moving money about their companies in such a way that things get blurred. HEMMINGS AND RIDSDALE OUT - PUBLISH SO CALLED POLICE REPORT BEFORE YOU GO
  19. Baldygit

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

How on earth Hemmings allows Ridsdale anywhere near their money beats me. He's wasted millions with his recruiting, wages and selling policies HEMMINGS AND RIDSDALE OUT - PAY YOURSELVES OFF NOW - PLEASE
  20. Baldygit

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Probably Wigan, Huddersfield and just to piss our fans off - Shitpool cheap castoffs