PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. S

Lowe Out

Putting Woodburn on is laughable, I don't recall him touching the ball. I'd back Diaby to score more than Woodburn.
  2. S

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

And he still offered nothing the best thing he did was boot the ball at a spurs player to win a corner.
  3. S

I think player for player this teams worse than the team that took us down. We are very lucky the championship is so poor this year.
  4. S

Ched the only player that put in a decent shift... Seems to be the same every game
  5. S

Matchday Thread PNE v Norwich City - 14/01/23 - KO 3PM GMT - Championship

Lowe has played bambo up front aswell! 😂😂
  6. S

Westley brought in captains that atleast wouldn't go hiding, technically poor but leaders. This does remind me to much of fergie jr. Lowe might make a decent manager for a team that will chuck money at him which isn't us we need someone to come in and make us difficult to beat, we are far to weak.
  7. S

But another manager could make us hard to beat. Lowe has brought in players that are "good on their day" which is one game in 20. We need to be a hard working team that's hard to beat I've always backed lowe but I think it's time to accept he isn't the type of manager we need.
  8. S

I'd rather have Westley back atleast he would get rid of people like DJ collecting a wage putting 0 effort in.
  9. S

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

As I've said my question was would it be boring to watch if that style of football was taking us to the prem, the answer I got was yes. Stoke fans enjoyed the way they played hard to beat annoying teams cheering tackles like goals. Half of the entertainment is the atmosphere.
  10. S

Again never said we where winning this is the question I asked and the response I got. OB1 There wouldn’t be a great risk of that But probably yes. Or at least selective in games. It’s not enjoyable to watch
  11. S

For wanting a team to win no matter what 😂😂 that makes no sense but thank you for your input.
  12. S

All I asked ob was would it be boring watching us win and hoofing the ball and he said it would be.
  13. S

I know. At no point have I said we where winning games. I said I wouldn't care if it was 90 minutes of hoofing the ball to Barnes aslong as we got the 3 points.
  14. S

I don't like the way they play football. They need to sign Barnes then I might.
  15. S

Again that's fine the person I quoted said they wouldn't watch us win promotion to the prem if we where playing hoofball. I'm not defending the way we play at all. But I think if we changed to a hoofball team and it worked and fans start to complain then it's ridiculous.
  16. S

At no point have I said we are winning at home. All I am saying is would it matter if we played hoofball and won most of our matches. OB said he wouldn't watch us even if we where near the top and playing hoofball.
  17. S

But Burnley did it playing hoofball with the player in question.
  18. S

The "fan" shouldn't demand a certain brand of football it shouldn't matter how we play aslong as we win games, if you support a team the size of Preston for the best football on the planet then it's never going to happen. I'm in no way defending the way this circus is run but it winds me up...
  19. S

Complain that it's poor football don't complain that a style is boring if it's winning games. Ours isn't you said you wouldn't watch us if we where top of the league playing hoofball.
  20. S

The first time they went up he played 21 games. The season after he played the 8 games your refering to he then went on to play 28 games in the prem.