PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. M

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

I'd like to know what they class as an attempted cross, because Browne had a lot more opportunities to cross the ball in that that. There was an instance about 15 mins in when for some reason he was over on the left, he hit the first man with attempt one and then floated attempt 2 out for a goal...
  2. M

What to spend the £30 I saved on

Good job he didn't score another or you may have started reminiscing 😂
  3. M

I thought Brady did alright. He certainly wasn't responsible for the majority of attacks breaking down. If Browne could have put even one decent cross in the evening might have gone differently. Defensively he may have been ok, but in the Spurs half he might as well have been wearing a blue...
  4. M

FOR SALE

The only way I can see them recouping any of their costs is if they sell the club, but keep the stadium and training grounds and rent them to the new owners. But then that makes us even less appealing to the already small pool of potential buyers (if they even exist).
  5. M

We had a player on the pitch last night, earning close to a million pound a year, who broke down every attack he was involved in and failed to find a team mate from at least 7 attempted crosses, most of which failed to beat the first defender. Yet a lot of people thought he was our mom and the...
  6. M

Preston Cup Upsets

We put 4 past then Premier League Derby, and we beat Palace (who I think were in the Prem), but other than that I can't recall any others.
  7. M

Meanwhile over at Old Trafford, 10 man Reading manage to score against a near full strength United squad...
  8. M

CONFIRMED Ched Evans signs new contract.

Jekyll and Hyde, best performance as a right back may be, but arguably his worst performance from an attacking perspective.
  9. M

@MrHodgeheg123 correct me.if I'm wrong but wasn't Lowe a striker himself. If he doesn't know how to get the best out of strikers then coaching clearly isn't the profession for him. The issue also isn't the quality of the strikers, it's the utter lack of service they receive. There's not an ounce...
  10. M

When we played (a better) Arsenal, we could and should have been 3-0 up in the first 15 minutes and probably should have beat them over the 90. This game could have carried on for another week and we wouldn't have scored. This team is arguably the worst attacking side we have had at Deepdale in...
  11. M

CONFIRMED Ched Evans signs new contract.

The only player for me who didn't look out of place against a premier League team. Without derailing the thread I can't understand the people lauding Browne, he was awful!
  12. M

The way we play always reminds me.of a choreographed fight scene in a film. Just seems like they try so hard to do the simple things that comes so naturally to every other professional footballer in the country.
  13. M

We'll have to turn Browne in to a right back because he has been absolutely shite going forward tonight!
  14. M

Given we don't look like scoring in a month of Sundays, it just a case of keeping it respectable now.
  15. M

PNE Youth Team: 2022/23 Season

Sadly could still prove to be our best result of the day
  16. M

Prediction League PNE v Spurs 28/01/2023 - FA Cup

PNE 0-6 Spurs Son 21,989
  17. M

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

For £5 mill you couldn't knock it at all. But we all know that A) our negotiating team would snap their hand off for much less and B) in the unlikely event we did get £5 mill, our transfer budget would see none of it.
  18. M

Accounts to June 2022 - loss for the year £15.5m

It's almost like the actual running of the football club is an inconvenience to him. Everything that can be contracted out has been. It feels like this is nothing more than a status position for him.
  19. M

Accounts to June 2022 - loss for the year £15.5m

So does that imply it has cost nearly £27million to run this shitshow for the last 12 months? Forget everything else that's gone on, that should be enough to force change!