PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. W

Wee knocks and suspensions 22/23

And from reports of being in a knee brace, it does not sound like a simple ACL mine was pure ACL and I was fully mobile and cycling long distances from Feb to having the reconstruction in October. My wife had Meniscus damage as well and was on crutches unable to straighten her leg from the day...
  2. W

CONFIRMED FA Cup 4th Round Draw (Spurs Home)

After deducting matchday expenses: 10% to FA 45% to each club
  3. W

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Your name is Oxlade-Chamerlain and I claim my £5! that iirc correctly was the major injury set he suffered shortly after joining liverpool
  4. W

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

My wife skied down the mountain with her ACL snapped, I cycled up mount Ventoux with mine snapped, my daughter carried on skiing with hers. A snapped ACL itself is not painful - there are no pain receptors inside the knee. The pain generally comes from other associated injuries which may or may...
  5. W

You have the Hemmings wealth

Q How do you make a small fortune from running a football club? A start off with a large fortune
  6. W

Wee knocks and suspensions 22/23

Watched form the bench not on the subs list
  7. W

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

https://www.brentfordfc.com/en/news/article/brentford-to-open-academy Brentford Football Club has been granted a licence to open and operate an Academy under the Elite Player Performance Plan. The Club will initially open a Category Four Academy for the start of the 2022/23 season. The Academy...
  8. W

CONFIRMED PNE Supporters Meeting Minutes - 16/11/22 (Response to open letter).

Brentford have not had an academy since iirc 2016. They are just about to start a new one to comply with Premier League rules. They closed their old academy to concentrate funds on the first team.
  9. W

CONFIRMED WBA (a) 'Black Friday deal' Tickets £15

Not wishing to be overly cynical, but a purely commercial decision - as are all Black Friday deals.
  10. W

Most impressive turnaround?

The wingback to wingback move is an essential part of the Lowe gameplan, and why he wants attacking wingbacks not converted fullbacks.
  11. W

Matchday Thread Huddersfield Town v PNE - 09/08/22 - KO:19:45 - EFL Cup

JAG stopped reading the results 10 years ago!
  12. W

Current location of North end fans

Moraine Lake Lodge, Alberta, Canada.
  13. W

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Too late, the fella is a Small forest Sock Puppet
  14. W

But only as a sports stadium. If not a sports stadium the lease reverts to the Local Authority. Ie no scope cash in asset and build cheaper elsewhere, which us the general model.
  15. W

The club do not own Deepdale
  16. W

Lee Cartwright, the enigma

Alexander at full back. Curling ball, long on the ground, to the corner flag. Carts skins his man. Reaches the ball first. First touch cross. Lands on his arse. Classic memory.
  17. W

Lee Cartwright, the enigma

Moves description of Carts in an annual board report* one Summer was "Talented athlete, limited footballer." A very fair description IMHO. *Don't ask how I know... I'd have to kill you.
  18. W

Match Day - PNE v Bristol City - 29/01/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I suspect Hemmings had a say in the matter after Fisher was suspended for errrm, ungentlemanly conduct.
  19. W

Match Day - PNE v Bristol City - 29/01/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Heavy night last night was it? I think you misread the table with that one! Lost 13, scored 36