PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. sussexrob

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

More this ..
  2. sussexrob

Surprised folk thought we would play any different , Just not good enough as all season . Until the owners go same old .
  3. sussexrob

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Wife’s just got into Outlander , Says it’s brilliant. Think it’s more to do with the bloke in it though by the the look on her face when she is watching it .
  4. sussexrob

CONFIRMED New Signing Tom Cannon (Loan For the Season)

Good luck Tom think you may need it . Fingers crossed you start hitting the net straight away.
  5. sussexrob

I seem to remember you saying the same in the summer transfer window.
  6. sussexrob

Selling the club....

Snap your hand off for a three bed at that price, round my neck of the woods.
  7. sussexrob

I have mentioned before ,wasn't that long ago i was throwing money in a bucket for there survival when they were using a bleeding running track ground to play matches. Oh if only we had someone who owns our club ,who not only cares but for someone who plans for the future .
  8. sussexrob

Agree but where are these signings coming from ? We couldn’t wouldn’t even sign a rwb last summer we all know we need . I was talking about Archer . I won’t be holding my breath for players who will get us into the playoffs not with these current owners,they know we are not going down so why...
  9. sussexrob

Would be nice to have cam back , but i don't think it would have made much of a difference to this season even with him we are just not good enough for a play off place .
  10. sussexrob

Your favourite opening lines to a song.

Used to love going into pubs and putting on Plaistow Patricia on the juke box . The faces on the patrons . Won’t put up the first opening lines you will have to have a look around for it if you don’t know it . Ian Dury Plaistow Patricia. 😆
  11. sussexrob

You've tried Ryan but you're just not good enough....

My friend is a massive Argyle fan , he told me when we first signed Lowe that Schumacher was the engine room and brains . Unlike us though the owners have a plan and back the managers .
  12. sussexrob

Christmas Cards

Well I have got to the bottom of it kids eh 😆😆. Happy Christmas.
  13. sussexrob

Christmas Cards

I have , wonder if its my son messing around I will ring his neck if it is 😆
  14. sussexrob

Christmas Cards

Has someone hacked my account I never wrote this? First time I have been on here today
  15. sussexrob

Christmas Cards

Hello, I've been thinking. I was expecting 5 Christmas cards from my different wives but I haven't got any. I'm really upset, should I be?
  16. sussexrob

Am I missing something ? I thought the owners said we have spent the budget for the season .
  17. sussexrob

Matchday Thread PNE v QPR - 17/12/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Not sure why some are getting so upset , we know we haven’t got the squad for a push in the playoffs . Seems a few have got a bit giddy because we beat the plastics it’s along season just not good enough no backing for players in the summer or come January I expect season will fizzle out yet again .
  18. sussexrob

Solihull Incident

I think you mean these ones Petunia not Mabel ?
  19. sussexrob

Political Correctness

It snowed last night... 8:00 am: I made a snowman. 8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman. 8:15 - So, I made a snow woman. 8:17 - My feminist neighbour complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere. 8:20 - The gay...