PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Nope not at all Kathryn, a very different source as Ando will testify to
  2. C

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I’ve heard a whisper Archer is going to Watford
  3. C

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 02/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Pre Season Friendly

A good afternoon out watching the friendly with Brig. Now, I've enjoyed a few Madris's since.....however, my view for what it's worth: First half: Johnson, Potts, Riis the stand out players, O'Neill looked lively and a little mention to Noah Mawene, for me, work to do, but potential for sure...
  4. C

1st Games of the Season - Home and Away.

1st home Hull
  5. C

1st Games of the Season - Home and Away.

1st game, Wigan away..
  6. C

Transfer gossip - Summer Window 2021

Reluctance to pay compensation for both, so likely it will only be one of them. You never know though, the sun is shining so if he gets out of bed in a good mood.....
  7. C

Not heard much Paul other than what's been widely discussed on here. I have heard Fraser Hornby mentioned a week or so ago, but not sure if there's much interest or whether it's others touting him
  8. C

I understand it to be Olusunde or Urhoghide. I believe TH is reluctant to pay the compensation but it is Urhoghide being the more likely one we go for (well as of Thurs/Fri). As always, things change quickly so it'll be interesting to see how this one plays out. I'd be more than happy with either.
  9. C

Alex Neil 1/1 SkyBet West Brom Manager

George is very well connected with both the club and agents. He doesn't disclose all the information he's privvy to straight away for all the right reasons. He does a very good job in my opinion.
  10. C

Season Tickets (Confirmed Details pg5. Post 100)

Three renewed here COYWs!!
  11. C

Season Tickets (Confirmed Details pg5. Post 100)

Very happy with this, £100 discount each for all my families season tickets, great gesture and unexpected if I'm being honest. Well done to the club.
  12. C

RIP Frankie Worthington

Very sad day, RIP Frank. I was 14 when he scored that goal, still my favourite ever seen at Deepdale.
  13. C

Rudd injury?

Just heard the same, other info. in the mix coming in too....
  14. C

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

I've heard the same, allegedly direct from Pearson. It came from my nephew who is always bang on the money, albeit this didn't come from his usual source.
  15. C

THAT Goal by Frank Worthington.

It's good to know that a few of you guys remember it similar to how I did. Half volley or lob, yes, could go with either. 33 years ago, wow! It's hard to comprehend it was that long ago!
  16. C

THAT Goal by Frank Worthington.

I remember standing on the Kop and watching it, the video doesn't look how I remember it? It's a long time ago, but I seem to remember Frank receiving the ball flicking it up, could've even been with his knee then half volley in to the net. For the timing and sheer arrogance of it, it's still my...
  17. C

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Very good, "the proven sources" seem to be fed similar information to me. Albeit, sometimes with a slightly different slant...there's a reason why credible interesting information is rarely shared on here.
  18. C

OK, not to my knowledge, but may be we all get fed different information.
  19. C

So he would of signed a new contract for the same money as on now if we brought in a new striker?
  20. C

If he wants to play in the Scottish pub league for double the money (or something like) then fair enough, it's a short career, so no hard feelings, i wouldn't want us to match those wages.