PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. S

Lowe Out

based on championship games..... how do their records compare? Where we generally higher under SG than RL ?? I'm sure someone has the stats........ Obviously after he left his record is poor and so maybe thats because Snods was the brains of the operation ????? Always be a Wembley hero...
  2. S

CONFIRMED Adam O’Rilley joins Derry City

yep about the same time I did a scouting report on him....
  3. S

CONFIRMED Adam O’Rilley joins Derry City

Happy to be proved wrong but I never felt he was big enough to make it at our level - or the one below..... time will tell..... At least Adam wasnt another of A L's poor quality signings as he was probably a T H deal.... hope for his sake he has a good career.
  4. S

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

he was magnificent at RB - the best full back on show....
  5. S

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

got to say I'm far more depressed seeing the forum today than I was at any point last night..... and there was certainly far less negativity around me at Deepdale than I've read on here.... but no doubt there are better available managers than Lowe ready to come in and far better championship...
  6. S

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I'd hope so - 1 is 22 and the other is 18...... the gamble should be..... will he block the progress of 'a MON' or with expereince would 'A MON' be better when they are 22 ?
  7. S

PNE Youth Team: 2022/23 Season

No Best; Slater; Mawene; Kamara; OR GENTILE..... We know FCA has trained with the 1st this week.
  8. S

PNE Youth Team: 2022/23 Season

probably means delays getting in due to heavy security surrounding the Brazilian wonder kid ;) or the M60 has a big hold up ?
  9. S

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

I was at the Man U tie too..... had a good chat with Spav on Lowthorpe Road before the game and he was too nervous to hold a pen and sign my autograph book.....
  10. S

next week would be fine, whilst you reflect on who you 'could have got in the draw!' ;)
  11. S

maybe he sees them as a stepping stone back to the Prem... like it has been for Nathan Jones :ROFLMAO:
  12. S

Kit manufacturer

would that not be more down to the club than the manufacturers ?
  13. S

forgive the lack of reading back but are you coming tomorrow? if so are you hoping to give us a Game feedback and a Deepdale feedback afterwards ?
  14. S

did he not get promoted from there last season ?
  15. S

interesting pictures of the training warm up on club site.... Potts and Whiteman incl but only kid I can spot - other than Pradic - is FCA.... couldnt even spot Olosunde !!
  16. S

Kit manufacturer

I'm guessing that, once Red bull saw what McClaren were getting off them, and decided to use them too they must have something reasonable ?
  17. S

At Wembley 2015 Small forest was better of the 2.....
  18. S

M Mc's the man for that..... he has always been a favourite of mine and now is the time to prove his value to us.....like he did at Ipswich!
  19. S

good news...... Rotherhams 2 bits of business these past couple of days, 1 in 1 out, should guarantee they finish below us ;)
  20. S

no idea - I haven't seen or heard....