PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. R

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Wages. Won’t happen.
  2. R

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

….and if what Inspector Cox of the Yard is investigating is the sharing of his number, that has nothing to do with whether the original message was sent by PR or a hacker, nor his denial of that. Don’t see why those issues are also all of a sudden sub judice.
  3. R

All of those are civil rather than criminal matters though and not for the police to, er, police.
  4. R

Protests

Yeah but that’s not him. He’s been hacked don’t you know.
  5. R

If someone had gone to the trouble of hacking/nicking his phone, surely they’d have done something more interesting or funny than a message about Ben Whiteman and the cancellation of a spurs ticket. Or perhaps PR isn’t telling the truth…
  6. R

Protests

Thought that said “Conman denominator”…
  7. R

Matchday Thread PNE v Norwich City - 14/01/23 - KO 3PM GMT - Championship

Diaby lining up in the middle of the three in warm up. Lindsay left, storey right.
  8. R

CONFIRMED Liam Delap signs on loan

Remember when we played at Stoke a few years back and his dad’s throw ins caused utter chaos in our defence.
  9. R

Matchday Thread PNE v QPR - 17/12/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

How shit must you be to be corrected by Clinton Morrison?
  10. R

CONFIRMED Finlay cross Adair signs professional contract

“Right, well that counts as the striker signed then…” P. Riddy
  11. R

Ched Evans deserves new contract.

In that order? 😜
  12. R

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Swansea City - 01/11/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

I haven’t seen us score let alone win this season. I’ll be at the Millwall game so that’s a guaranteed nil for us, sorry everyone.
  13. R

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Swansea City - 01/11/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Commentator just said that we’d go above then if we win by 3 tonight. Don’t think he’s worked out that each goal tonight is a 2 goal swing…
  14. R

Fan Engagement Update for all supporters

No that can’t be right. I’m sure he’d have mentioned it….😜
  15. R

CONFIRMED Parrott out for "forseeable future".

Technically he will be back after the World Cup, not necessarily very soon after it though!
  16. R

Matchday Thread Huddersfield Town v PNE - 18/10/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Thought Whiteman had his best game for a while tonight, not just passing it backwards but moving forward and actually passing to attack as well. Maybe the captaincy suited him. I’d like to see him keep it.
  17. R

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Stoke City - 15/10/22 - KO:15:00

And yet his set pieces are generally of the “float the ball to the far post” variety and achieve nothing. I’d hoped we would get more out of him in the middle but he along with pretty much all the rest has been increasingly poor.
  18. R

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Stoke City - 15/10/22 - KO:15:00

1250 miles and no goals now! You’ll all be glad to know I’m missing the next couple of home matches so we should get a few…