PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Spavin Stardust

This week in tory run Britain

Talking of Davos the criminal turd that refuses to be flushed made a speech. 16:30 and 40:00 if you can stomach watching it shows glimpses of the future direction of travel .
  2. Spavin Stardust

The next Tory government receiving their orders from their masters
  3. Spavin Stardust

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11637345/Former-chancellor-Nadhim-Zahawi-pays-millions-settle-tax-row-probe-family-business.html Former Chancellor Nadhim Zahawi has reportedly agreed to pay several million pounds to the taxman following an investigation into his family business. The...
  4. Spavin Stardust

Lord Edgingtons "Get Rich Slowly" Stocks and shares bonanza

Been our best ever year for dividend income, the challenge is to beat it next year. Some interesting stocks below their March 2020 prices that roughly fit in with how I think things will play out. Could be a Mara river Crocodile year in 2023. All the best 🤞
  5. Spavin Stardust

GENERAL STRIKE

Bastard Tesco did that in the midst of the 2008 financial crisis. Haven't spent a pound there since. 60 hour + weeks are still commonplace in the UK.
  6. Spavin Stardust

Left or right? its time to destroy the system.

David Starkey, people are far too quick to dismiss everything he says, because some of what he says is daft. Or he is 'right wing' History will be proven to be right, once again.
  7. Spavin Stardust

Left or right? its time to destroy the system.

Neil Oliver has been spot on since the start of Covid. I didn't watch GB News or Neil Oliver prior to being forcibly imprisoned in my own home.
  8. Spavin Stardust

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/23/revealed-tory-peer-michelle-mone-secretly-received-29m-from-vip-lane-ppe-firm
  9. Spavin Stardust

The so called mini budget.

The worst budget / mini budget of my adult life. The worst government of my entire life. I can't really put adequately into words how I sum it up.
  10. Spavin Stardust

Central Bank Digital Currency will be vital for the state to police such sweeping powers remotely. If your name is on the list you won't be allowed to buy a train ticket to London or Manchester to attend a demonstration. You won't be able to buy a plane ticket to fly to London or put more than...
  11. Spavin Stardust

Then all those lower paid workers paying into workplace pensions will be fucked over doubly. They won’t qualify for a state pension because they have a workplace pension. Having looked at a few of the schemes they were full of poorly performing government bonds and shitty tec shares that pay...
  12. Spavin Stardust

So the billionaires donating to the party can pick up more assets from the plebs for pennies. Then the political parasites pick up a nice, cushy non exec directorship via the billionaires directly or indirectly once out of office.
  13. Spavin Stardust

No one under the age of 55 (imho) outside the public sector should be counting on getting the full state pension like pensioners today. They will carry on stealing from the future to try and paper over their fuck ups. It's been the modus operandi since 2008.
  14. Spavin Stardust

It's strange that the budget black hole is the same amount that Sunak decided had to be paid from the Treasury/ Tax payers. To the big banks parking reserves overnight at the Bank of England.....
  15. Spavin Stardust

Car scratch Repairs

Bodyworx behind the kids nursery in Higher Walton.
  16. Spavin Stardust

Lee Erwin

Can he fix a leaking roof?