PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. SMURF

Prediction League PNE v Bristol City - 04/02/2023 - Championship

pne 2-0 Brizzle Delap 13578
  2. SMURF

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

All I want is for PNE to put up a fight today but we know what happens time and time again when we have a full house and on the telly, COYW take the game to them, who knows what might happen .
  3. SMURF

Name suggestions for new fanzone?

Ambassadors' only lounge :)
  4. SMURF

Transfer Window Overview - January 2023

Good luck Sean, hope you have a successful time from now on
  5. SMURF

I suggested Finneys but reading through the posts I agree we have Sir Tom well covered. I do like the suggestion calling it Spavs' after the legend that was Alan Spavin.
  6. SMURF

Club statement on current issues

Fingers crossed but I will believe them when I actually see actions carried out
  7. SMURF

Keep is as Finneys
  8. SMURF

Team vs Spurs

No idea what team will walk out on Saturday but I do know that if we get up and in their faces we have a chance of at least getting a goal. If we sit back and play pass the ball sideways/backwards we are surely bound to get caught out on a regular basis. I'd rather the footballing world watched...
  9. SMURF

Team vs Spurs

I thought he equalled it not beat it ?
  10. SMURF

Defend the Town End in the 2nd half?

When I was a lad, the Kop was our end all the time. But it had the old half domed roof and was very open, the Town end gave better acoustics for the away fans.. I'd love us to turn it around again but it aint going to happen. It's easier to control the away fans getting on/off their buses as it...
  11. SMURF

Away Core following

I've been to a fair few away games and trust me some of the prats go away . It's not confined to home crowds
  12. SMURF

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I'll vote for that, just opened a Cotes Du Rhone, cheers :)
  13. SMURF

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Let's be positive, well for the first 5 mins at least. Away win on the cards 0-2 pretty please. COYW
  14. SMURF

Prediction League PNE v Spurs 28/01/2023 - FA Cup

Pne 1- 3 spurs Kane 19999
  15. SMURF

Final game of the season moved to Monday May 8th 2023

May 8th, bugger bugger, bugger, Had it all planned, Last game on 6th, holiday booked for the 8th.
  16. SMURF

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Bought mine today, can always hope for a miracle or at least a better performance.
  17. SMURF

Lowe Out

Err, it's midnightt ish and pissed as a fart, can;t be bothered to read the whole thread but, apart from last weeks riculouse change of formation to 442 not going to blame Lowe. I don't agree with some of his soumdbites but he probably has to toe the company line somewhat. i'd much rather ger...
  18. SMURF

Lowe Out

Err, it's 11-00 pm and pissed as a fart, can;t be bothered to read the whole thread but, apart from last weeks i riculouse change of formation to 442 not going to blame Lowe. I don't agree with some of his soumdbites but he peobably has to toe the company line somewhat. i'd much rather ger rid...
  19. SMURF

Petition to remove Ridsdale.

signed