PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Kathryn

Couple of pics PNE Spurs

Because we couldn’t do it if we tried.
  2. Kathryn

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Will not see.
  3. Kathryn

Mick McCarthy to be sacked....

Apparently he’s a Spurs Fan.
  4. Kathryn

Kit manufacturer

Preston Supporters Group?
  5. Kathryn

Kit manufacturer

I’ve occasionally wondered whether Macron sportswear has a connection with the French president.
  6. Kathryn

What are our Chants?

Already been done this season.
  7. Kathryn

Former PNE Players Thread

I was chatting with Colin Hendry earlier. He’s coaching at Radcliffe these days.
  8. Kathryn

I was born in Micheldever, just north of Winchester.
  9. Kathryn

Alan Browne

What crossing? He got into decent positions many times but didn’t put in the cross.
  10. Kathryn

Tonight's Attendance

There was a group of people standing in the aisle near me the whole game. Obviously, their allocated seats would have been empty.
  11. Kathryn

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

I’ve just watched the highlights on MOTD. Did I hear correctly, or did they say the flags were on the Bill Shankly Kop? Surely not?
  12. Kathryn

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

Wouldn’t the cost of replacing bulbs with LEDs be balanced with lower electricity bills and lower maintenance?
  13. Kathryn

They must have got lost. That’s nowhere near Southampton.
  14. Kathryn

As I’m originally from Hampshire, it’s my duty to want a Southampton win today.
  15. Kathryn

In my dream, not in real life, I inherited it. In reality I don’t know anyone with that amount of money, especially someone who would give it to me. I did meet Trevor Hemmings once, but I don’t think I was in his will.
  16. Kathryn

What, on $185m? That would be gone pretty quickly. It would be great though.
  17. Kathryn

Only in Norfolk (NFN).
  18. Kathryn

That’s a great dream, but not as good as mine where I inherited $185+million.
  19. Kathryn

According to the commentator on last nights match, Greaves’ two goals in the Charity Shield aren’t included in his stats. So, technically, Kane is still two goals behind Greaves.
  20. Kathryn

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. I’m not from Preston though.