PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. M

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I’ve heard that Peter has a fear of heights and won’t get up there to check out the damage. A disgrace if that’s the case. Think it’s unlikely we will ever see Riddler on the roof….
  2. M

Matchday Thread Plastics v Preston North End 10/12/22 - KO:12:00 - Championship

Backs to the wall might be an understatement in this game. All the best to the lads will need a flawless performance to even get a point here. Tough ask.
  3. M

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Can somebody the table that shows the amount of points we have won under Lowe since he took over? I’m sure we are right up there for points accumulated in that time. He’s doing a cracking job under the circumstances.
  4. M

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Swansea City - 01/11/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

the build up for that chance for riis was absolutely first class.
  5. M

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Middlesbrough - 29/10/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Quality wise we are shite, but on the whole you cannot fault the character and the effort of the squad. Please please please give the manager something to work with in the next couple of windows.
  6. M

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Middlesbrough - 29/10/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I fucking hate and yet love this football club. Get in! 👍
  7. M

Matchday Thread Norwich City v PNE - 08/10/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Please back this manager for fuck sake. He isn’t perfect by any stretch but fuck me the team has some bollocks. Get in the players he wants for this formation and we will have a cracking side I’m sure.
  8. M

DESPERATE for a (2) striker

I’m sorry but if we sign him the ‘writing’s on the wall’ for us I’m afraid.
  9. M

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Burnley - 13/09/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Got to get hughes, alvaro and Brady down that left hand side. Do we think Brady can play in midfield? Not sure.
  10. M

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Wasn’t umar sadiq was it?
  11. M

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Bored to death of seeing DJ and Browne in the same team. McCann obviously wasn’t fantastic on Saturday. But how many games have DJ and Browne been poor in and they are still in the team the following week. Does my head in. Give the lad a run in the team. I’ve got absolutely no affiliation with...
  12. M

If fit, it’s a no brainier for me. Welcome robbie lad 👍
  13. M

Hope this bus isn’t the 125. Fucker never turns up.
  14. M

Wish you were my dad chip. Your my hero ❤️
  15. M

Will judge once he puts a north end shirt on.
  16. M

I appear to have developed a semi…😍😍