PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. 2

This week in tory run Britain

And all the rest of his crooked dealings which we’ve not yet heard about.
  2. 2

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

What I don’t quite understand is how our lack of a player who can create something from nothing (eg McGeedy type) prevents ANY creative play from the team. Why don’t we see the forward runs, the one twos, the quick passing and movement etc etc that creates openings and chances to score...
  3. 2

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

Wonder if a system that would suit the best players we have would help.
  4. 2

The “Independent” Enquiry is actually being carried out by a chum and former banker would you believe.
  5. 2

GENERAL STRIKE

Same here. If they want to keep the NHS it’s the only choice. They’ll have to put their snobbery to one side for their own sakes now.
  6. 2

Diaby needs to be playing.

Not a bad player, I agree. Where does he rank in aerial duels? I’d rate Bambo higher in that aspect from what I’ve seen of them both. Storey not too bad, Bambo dominant.
  7. 2

Diaby needs to be playing.

As soon as they brought on their subs and so had 3 big strikers on and were playing direct I felt Lowe should have brought him on to bolster our defensive aerial capabilities. Seemed only a matter of time before we’d concede.
  8. 2

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

We were positive and played well to get the two goal lead but, especially 2nd half, we just sat back to defend and lump aimless balls forward. Inevitable we were going to concede but very luckily managed to just hold on for a much needed win. Credit for the positive part but WTF was the...
  9. 2

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Maybe we could do with Bambo on to help with that?
  10. 2

Rishi’s FPNs 2-0 Rishi’s GE victories
  11. 2

Ha ha. The toe rag’s on a crime spree 🤡
  12. 2

You’re not being thick. It’s simply theft on a huge scale - enough to cripple our economy as consumers have all their spare money taken off them and businesses collapse by the thousand as a result of that and their own astronomical new energy costs.
  13. 2

Lowe Out

Which “certain fans” are you aware of have been clammering for a change to a back four comprising 4 f*cking Centre Backs? Stop talking shite.
  14. 2

Lowe Out

Absolutely this. If we’re to have any hope of improving he has to accept blame for his own mistakes. He seems unwilling or unable to do that. Hypocrisy for him to expect his players to “own” their share whilst denying his own. What about this crucial “togetherness” he speaks of? Sticking with...
  15. 2

If, as the Government leads us to believe, the pandemic is over and Covid is no longer a public health issue, why have they just installed air purifiers in Parliament and the offices of the Ministry of Defence? They claim money is so tight they can’t afford inflation-matching pay rises for our...
  16. 2

Report tucked away (hidden from the masses) in the Politics section. Surprise.