PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. N

CONFIRMED Adam O’Rilley joins Derry City

Literally never given a chance. Assume yet another youth graduate that was nowhere near good enough for Championship football. Wish him all the best.
  2. N

FOR SALE

If they want £35m or anything even close to that amount we won't see new owners here any time soon. Not even a mega rich Sheikh or oil baron would pay that even if they'd bumped their head and realised they have a sudden desire for an average championship football club and butter pies. I think...
  3. N

The Brand.

I've never been as bored in 30 years, we're awful to watch.
  4. N

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

They have just signed Hugil to play up top. Maybe makes him available for a decent fee?
  5. N

I agree with that. I don't get the hype with him and not just basing that on his time here when he apparently constantly feigned injury to avoid playing. I'm sure Eddie Howe knows more than me though.
  6. N

I've said a few times that I think this may well be our last season as anything like a competitive force in this division unless something changes. Its looking likely that next seasons budget will be smaller than this season. Riis was the major asset and he's done his ACL. Maybe Whiteman may...
  7. N

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

It is one game, miles different to having Bet365 plastered across our shirts for a full season with fans walking around with it as well. I'm not happy with Ridsdale to say the least but I literally couldn't give a fuck about this.
  8. N

Total madness. Not paying them off, we've been right to do that. But signing these lads or giving them long extensions has been pitifully poor management.
  9. N

CONFIRMED Maguire has joined Coventry City on a permanent basis.

Wish him the best of luck. Always gave 100%, pre injury he was immense, post injury he has been crap but I believe that is down to the toll the injuries had on him & is not me having a dig at him. Putting my Preston cap back on, that contract extension was absolutely fucking stupid (again!)...
  10. N

I think Browne is a very good RWB, but we all know he doesn't really want to play there and has sulked a bit in the past when shunted out wide (unless he has changed his mind?) One thing that worries me about Lowe, does he get some kind of kick/buzz out of converting players from one position...
  11. N

He might not be!
  12. N

The gulf between where Burnley are as a football club now compared to us is absolutely frightening. I don't think you could have two clubs of a such a similar stature as us and the dingles in terms of history, fanbase etc but they've just left us behind on and off the pitch. The only thing we...
  13. N

Name suggestions for new fanzone?

I thought Gregan's was a good shout. He was the captain when we first came back up from the doldrums of League 1 and 2. A proper legend but a modern day one.
  14. N

I've lost interest in this window, I don't think we will do anything now. Happy with the two loan lads up top. But I won't be surprised if we sell Whiteman late on and don't replace him.
  15. N

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

I waited until today as I wanted a ticket for someone that isn't on the database. Just ordered, tons of space left. I don't think it will sell out but don't think it will be too far off. Hopefully quite a few have done similar to me and will buy this week.
  16. N

Sad news about a lifelong north end supporter

RIP Kevin. Such sad news. Didn't know him personally but we've lost a very good poster and by all accounts from reading this thread, a thoroughly good bloke.
  17. N

Robbie Brady

Our best player easily, I think the only reason we managed to get him here was due to his injury issues previously. Praying he can stay fit and is tied down for next season.
  18. N

History in the making

Hardly noticed her which for me is always the sign of a good ref. In fact I only realised the ref was a girl when my mate pointed it out after about 20 minutes. Oh and its definitely Breakfast - Dinner - Tea. Unless you're a southern pansy.
  19. N

Mick McCarthy to be sacked....

Absolutely brilliant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  20. N

CONFIRMED Club Statement - Whats App Message

We could go and win 5 nil at Birmingham (I'm going) then come back to Deepdale next week and hammer Tottenham as well under the lights at Deepdale. I'd still want Ridsdale out. 100%.