PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. E

City Centre Investment

That’s orrible..... The old gas works looked better....
  2. E

Alan Browne

I think it’s because many of us feel we aren’t seeing the best of him for some reason. We have seen him play much better in the past. I’ve always been a big fan of him but I’m finding him a very frustrating character at the moment. Yesterday as others have said he played well defensively but...
  3. E

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

We worked hard, we were very organised......but...... We are now Preston Negative Everytime. Midfielders get a pass, nearly everytime they check back, let’s hope it changes soon. But the other season we Anthony Gordon who didn’t do a thing here, just purchased by Newcastle for £40...
  4. E

Well............ It could have been worse....... Let’s look at the positives.......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  5. E

Was only to be expected. I didn’t go tonight, after the Norwich game I made that decision. I’m a season ticket holder and have followed North End for 60 years, but this home set up is painful. It hurt me doing that, but I’m so pissed off with these home performances. We played better than...
  6. E

That’s a cunning plan to confuse our players, 8 of those names our guys can’t pronounce so that’s going to cause chaos......
  7. E

They are definitely trying to give us a chance.
  8. E

But it is the FA Cup and strange things do happen........ I mean look at Rovers today, they got a draw.
  9. E

That’s 4 pints in London or 25 pints in Preston.......
  10. E

Parking

The traffic issues in that area are caused mainly by the incredibly dumb pattern of the M62, M60, M606, M61 interchange fuck up...... It desperately needs the link of the M60/62 from Swinton to the M62 past the confusion. But I understand the M60/M66 interchange bridges all need replacement in...
  11. E

Parking

Free parking at retail parks and supermarket........ but the retail that really needs it in city centres you are penalised........they expect you to go in on your bike.... Just how wrong can they get it ?
  12. E

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Actually we are above you...... Geographically speaking.
  13. E

About time they brought in a annual tax on the value of your house.... That might help levelling up a bit more.
  14. E

I saw a number of reports from one of the leading sportswear manufacturers about the formation of the the Premier League about how positive a move it was as it encouraged more fans for these larger clubs and that the profile of these fans was that they had to associate themselves with success...
  15. E

Just confirms how gullible footy fans are.......😂😂😂
  16. E

Which is more remarkable saying as I have a season ticket and after yet another disgraceful home performance against Norwich I decided I wasn’t going on this game, and I know several others who have done the same. So that means we have even more plastic fans going on Saturday. Mind you I would...
  17. E

Away Core following

I want to win the lottery . Then there’s the real world........ Get real pal.
  18. E

Michael Platt - make Preston proud

Or how about.. “ Do you fancy a real challenge Michael....”?
  19. E

This week in tory run Britain

The whole thing seems to be unraveling. About time a form of people’s ‘ Spanish Inquisition ‘ was created into government and civil service spending.
  20. E

Traffic chaos at Lea Gate

I certainly won’t be using that filling station or completely needless coffee place........