PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. stf4ever

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

So did Olosunde.
  2. stf4ever

When was the last time Browne excelled exactly?
  3. stf4ever

Matchday Thread PNE v SPURS - 28/01/23 - KO:18:00 - FA Cup 4th Round

So criticise Lowe and you're a Fergie wannabe?
  4. stf4ever

What to spend the £30 I saved on

Never! I won't waste my time in future 👍🏻.
  5. stf4ever

Glad you agree.
  6. stf4ever

He made a joke about rather putting it up his nose after you told him to shove it up his arse.
  7. stf4ever

Says the one who gets upset at another fan who is happy because he saved his money.
  8. stf4ever

Team I'd like to see start next season: Woodman New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing New Signing
  9. stf4ever

Fuck me some right sensitive souls on here. Every credit to you fella, the club won't be getting another penny out of me either until at least Ridsdale is gone. People wanted folk to make a stand last week, and you're crucifying this fella for making his stand public.
  10. stf4ever

Alan Browne

Found his Mrs.
  11. stf4ever

Alan Browne

But let's be fair, I could have kept Sessegnon quiet last night. He was Spurs' worst player.
  12. stf4ever

Alan Browne

Browne was utter dog wank after starting the game well. Can't continue with him at RWB if we want to be any sort of decent attacking side in this division. Reading some of this lot is baffling. Comment from my Spurs supporting mates who made the journey 'Number 8 looked like he was going to be...
  13. stf4ever

Boxing Thread

This is a cracking scrap.
  14. stf4ever

I nearly twatted the cunts in Spoons before the game. They were getting coked off their nut in the toilets and tried giving me shit for my patchy hair.
  15. stf4ever

We are so depressing to watch. Not one bit of quality.
  16. stf4ever

The “Trans” debate

I think you may have misunderstood.
  17. stf4ever

Boxing Thread

'Career' ender for Fury.
  18. stf4ever

CONFIRMED PNE v Spurs - Saturday 28/01/23 - KO:6PM GMT - Ticket Details

Fuck that. I want the game to be interrupted every 10 minutes with a drone carrying a "FUCK OFF RIDSDALE" banner.
  19. stf4ever

The “Trans” debate

If John thinks he's John, Jeremy and James then he's got mental issues, most likely diagnosed with schizophrenia. If John thinks he's Jessica, he's a woman.
  20. stf4ever

Only because they know full well it will take a minimum of 3 transfer windows to replace anybody. If we were proactive in the transfer market, I doubt anybody would have an issue with selling players for a profit.