Search results

1. Winkytinky

This corona virus thing...

He's crafted this bullshit around everything he knows is already out there.
  2. Winkytinky

Good Lord this is sickening.
  3. Winkytinky

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/30/dominic-cummings-tories-do-not-care-about-poor-people-or-the-nhs
  4. Winkytinky

He'll probably announce he's sacked Boris.
  5. Winkytinky

I think he resigned his position prior to the election.
  6. Winkytinky

No, all those who hold positions within the cabinet and no 10 should be relieved of their duties if they fail to abide by their own rules. You can't sack MP's per se but the whip can be removed if the flouting of rules was bad and no apology was forthcoming.
  7. Winkytinky

You can rest easy Sliper, the little sod will be found, charged and doing a ten stretch in no time, because they take things like this seriously.
  8. Winkytinky

Could have just been following their "instinct" 🙄
  9. Winkytinky

Here's that renowned leftie commentator Tim Montgomery having a go at Boris. Like you say It's not even a partisan matter, it's right and wrong and Johnson and Cummings are taking the p*** out of every person that has followed the rules, shameful.
  10. Winkytinky

Kin el he's doubled down on defending him, unbelievable.
  11. Winkytinky

Yep, announce an enquiry, kick it into the long grass and then say they can't answer any questions because there is an ongoing enquiry, didn't see this tactic coming 🙄
  12. Winkytinky

Where do you stand on "alternative facts"?
  13. Winkytinky

Wouldn't surprise me if the entire cabinet are hiding in fridges tomorrow am.
  14. Winkytinky

Does he heck.
  15. Winkytinky

Why would they need to do that?
  16. Winkytinky

Armed police at Ingol.

I had to stay in a service users flat during this palava 🙄 it's normally very quiet around there, I have to walk down Dovedale every morning. Never seen the guy in question once. I've been told he's got mental health issues.
  17. Winkytinky

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Stick with it.
  18. Winkytinky

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

White lines on Netflix, created by the same guy who did money heist, it's a bit mad but well worth watching just for the music alone.
  19. Winkytinky

Covid-19 Poll

Gone for the "probably" but I'm convinced I've had it, I'm a fit and healthy person but what I had in march knocked the shite out of me and my symptoms where very similar to all we are told are symptoms of Covid19. I've also had to have a test done last week which was negative, I really hope we...