PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. shabbagaz

Should PNE sack Peter Ridsdale?

The Bauer contract situation another one brilliantly handled by Peter. One to add to the ever growing list!
  2. shabbagaz

CONFIRMED Craig Hemmings Speaketh

That was soon deleted! :ROFLMAO:
  3. shabbagaz

Greg Cunningham Appreciation Thread

A class act for us on and off the pitch. If young players want someone to look upto, he's the one. All the best Greg and thank you for your service to the club - welcome back here any day.
  4. shabbagaz

CONFIRMED Retained List

Woodburn released though...
  5. shabbagaz

CONFIRMED Retained List

The Bauer situation is another in the long list of superb Ridsdale decisions. Well done Peter! :rolleyes:
  6. shabbagaz

General Championship thread

Gunn will definitely be fired after this performance.
  7. shabbagaz

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Nevermind, nothing in it according to Raggy and his merryband of knuckle-dragging fuckwits!
  8. shabbagaz

Cares about himself and himself only.
  9. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

That's very good value. Just be thankful it's not on a Friday when prices are usually double that!
  10. shabbagaz

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

I think in our case, I'd rather take a chance. Sick and tired of the mediocrity, bullshit and "10th place is an achievement".
  11. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

Despite the long queues and the awkwardness of getting in, I had a great night last night and Elbow were superb. Quite clearly there are a few flaws that need ironing out - a more clear queue system, better signage, more simpler searching etc. Thought the free drink and free public transport...
  12. shabbagaz

13. shabbagaz

CONFIRMED Ticketmaster (New ticketing system)

From another forum I frequent:
  14. shabbagaz

Fucking hilarious! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  15. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

Entrance D at the far end...
  16. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

Great start this. No guidance so everyone has joined the 3 mile long queue for entrance D!
  17. shabbagaz

Actions say otherwise Craig!! Mediocre players given contract extensions whilst the manager is publicly happy with a top half finish. Whilst I acknowledge there's been some improvements off the pitch, we've seen very little positive progress on it.
  18. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

I stupidly bought most of my tickets for Co-Op Live. Got James, The Killers and Kings of Leon after tonight. Should really have spreaded the gigs out a bit.
  19. shabbagaz

Post your gigs.

Elbow at Co-Op Live tonight - wish me luck!! Due to driving, going to have to leave this one early sadly.