PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Search results

1. C

Post your gigs.

Same here Andy
  2. C

Ultravox Chris Cross death

Sad news, one of my favourite bands. Got into them after hearing Sleepwalk at the Lodestar many moons ago.
  3. C

Cheltenham 2024

13:30 Handstands EW 14:10 Fact to File 14:50 Sa Majeste 15:30 El Fabiola 16:10 Coko Beach 16:50 Saint Roi 17:30 Junta Marvel
  4. C

Cheltenham 2024

Well done to JR for getting 5 winners , think i might just follow his selections for the rest of the week.
  5. C

Cheltenham 2024

13:30 - Tellherhername EW 14:10 - Quilixios 14:50 - Meetingofthewaters 15:30 - Not so sleepy EW 14:10 - Telmesomethinggirl EW 16:50 - Lark in the mornin 17:30 - Henrys friend Not expecting much, but you never know
  6. C

Post your gigs.

Cheers Si, you usually get one album played fully when bands do this kind of thing, but as the Pixies only do 2 to 3 minute songs, then they have time to do 2 albums. !
  7. C

Post your gigs.

The Pixies at Manchester Albert Hall 14/3 Performing Bossanova and Trompe le monde in their entirety.
  8. C

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

He will be a team mate of Rob Dickie !
  9. C

Uber

This might explain it Glossop https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/23870501.manchester-taxi-drivers-get-licences-wolverhampton/
  10. C

Uber

It's a pity your Uber trips take under an hour or else you could have told the drivers the hat trick story :p
  11. C

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Whether its a Loan or a Perm, i think we definitely need a new centre back , not convinced about Whatmough from what i have seen so far and i don't really rate Storey. I think we have only managed 2 clean sheets this season which is very poor for a top 6 team.
  12. C

Uber

At my age its more of a gentle stroll than a runner ! :D
  13. C

Uber

I never thought about that Ando, you could be right !
  14. C

Uber

I quite like the Uber service, very quick and easy and no messing about with paying when you get home. One thing that does annoy me is why the driver still locks the doors when i have already paid.
  15. C

Post your gigs.

Queens of the Stone Age next Tuesday 14/11 at Manchester Arena Michael Schenker 28/11 Manchester Ritz
  16. C

Post your gigs.

This one is for the Foo Fighters so should be similar for Green Day https://www.seatingplan.net/old-trafford-cricket-ground/foo-fighters-everything-or-nothing-at-all-uk-tour
  17. C

Work issues

Sorry to hear about your work struggles Gaz, i can't really add too much more to what Jake has said, other than to mention that if you have a Staff Handbook, then it should contain details of their Grievance Procedure . It will give you a chance to put all your issues in writing to the Company...
  18. C

Post your gigs.

Thanks Si, looks like i was too late for the pre sale, so fingers crossed for Friday morning
  19. C

Post your gigs.

Got the James tickets Gaz, hope to get the Manics ones on Friday. Will be interesting to see this new Co Op venue
  20. C

Post your gigs.

Think he left in the early 80s Si