PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Search results

1. New York White

Alex Neil

I don't disagree, but I would still point to the other 36 managers that did not get us promoted to the top division, all of them with different coaching techniques too. PS: Just to be honest. I do not like Ryan Lowe. I think he's got a big gob, he's the master of excuses, he's uninspiring to the...
  2. New York White

Alex Neil

Since we were relegated in the early 60s, we've had about 37 managers. Not one of them got us into the old 1st division or the Premiership, although we came close twice. We are either the unluckiest team in Lancashire or we have a formula that makes the high-water mark for us mid-championship...
  3. New York White

Current location of North end fans

This week I'm back in the UK to say goodbye to my mum, who passed. Terrible flight over, sat next to a 300 lb. Man U fan with the worst body odor and was far too big for his seat. He had his leg on my side of the seat (he was in shorts) and his arm draped over me, every time he fell asleep...
  4. New York White

All the big cities have always had problems, same as anywhere. I worked in NYC for 20 years and it's just changed a lot. Even the street 'entertainers' in Times Square have become aggressive. I don't want to get too political, but when you have new laws and policies in place that release 'bad'...
  5. New York White

I don't want to put you off, but New York is a changing city. Keep your wallet in your front pocket, and be very aware of your surroundings, and the people in your surroundings. Also, if you take the subway keep your back to a wall or something solid.
  6. New York White

I worked in Dhahran in the 80s, and Khobar was our go to place for (wait for it) cassettes :D I hated the place and couldn't wait to leave. To recover I spent six months in Benalmadena. Now that's a place I enjoyed.
  7. New York White

Matchday Thread Cardiff City v PNE -10/02/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

You’re just down the road from me. You missed the cold weather too.
  8. New York White

Lineker to lift the lid on North End

The girlfriend had her car stolen on the way to that game. With the replay I stopped for a pint at the halfway pub in Salmesbury, and locked my keys in the car. Didn’t see the game or the replay 🤣
  9. New York White

Matchday Thread Millwall v PNE - 27/01/24 - KO:3pm - Championship

My wife has this bad habit of standing in front of the TV when the game is on, to get my attention. Normally this results in a bit of a ‘discussion’. Today I thanked her.
  10. New York White

Matchday Thread PNE v Bristol City - 13/01/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

This is really hard to watch. Looking at Lowe on the touchline, he looks like he’s given up already. We can’t continue this way. It’s starting to get ridiculous.
  11. New York White

Would you rather us lose today?

I never want us to lose. I would love Löwe to turn it around starting with a win today. If we went on a winning run I would love him to prove many of us wrong. In reality he’s a dead man walking and regardless of today he’s going to get sacked because he doesn’t have a clue.
  12. New York White

Are PNE a fit enough squad?

Years ago (and I'm talking decades) when John Madden coached the Oakland Raiders, he did not have any type of pre-match regimen. By that, I mean he did not watch videos of the opposing team, he just concentrated on how his team would play, and left the worrying to the other coach. Now that team...
  13. New York White

Proud to be a Nobber!

I agree that our support is immense. I think that is taken for granted by the club. Did Lowe acknowledge those brilliant supporters yesterday? He should have been out in front of them applauding. We don’t always need his fist pumps when we win, but we could do with some humbleness and support...
  14. New York White

Proud to be a Nobber!

I will always support our club. I’ve done it since 1966, so it’s hard to stop now. I’m not sure though when we just accepted mediocrity and that any finish in the Championship is a win because that’s just the way it is. I do remember in the past that we always believed that we could beat a club...
  15. New York White

CONFIRMED Statement from 'Peter & Craig"

If we get beat less than 5-1, is that a winning loss for Lowe 🫤
  16. New York White

I’m sure Leeds won’t be resting any. Club with ambition against a club with no ambition
  17. New York White

I think this next decision by the club will be more than getting rid of Lowe. The ownership may have realized that there’s been two brands’, Lowe’s and Ridsdales. Perhaps the next decision will be to get rid of both of them. Then again, without hope, what is there?
  18. New York White

Matchday Thread Swansea City v PNE - 22/12/23 - KO:7:45PM

I love my club, but I've given up caring. Lowe is destroying the passion I have for this club. This team should have fought like lions tonight, and they were lambs. The players must know that the writing is on the wall and honestly, they looked like they couldn't care less.
  19. New York White

Swansea commentators saying Lowe is happy with the response now his team is one down. We set up for a 0-0 draw. Now we are losing he won’t have a clue what to do.
  20. New York White

Wife says I have to take them in the morning now, so no lie in tomorrow. I’m being punished twice.