PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Search results

1. pne_alan

General Championship thread

Yes, totally agree. Sky seem to think football didn't exist before 1992!!!
  2. pne_alan

John Brown RIP

You are thinking of another goalkeeper, David Brown in the 1989 era. John Brown played for us until 1974, when Tunksy was signed by Bobby Charlton.
  3. pne_alan

Marching on together 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny. Playoffs, then fail!!!!
  4. pne_alan

Yes, my thoughts exactly..
  5. pne_alan

Team for Norwich

That means he'll be playing...Obviously!!
  6. pne_alan

Yellow birds

Darrel Russell came from there but was before Rudd
  7. pne_alan

Yep, was thinking exactly the same, we haven't won against any side he has been manager of at the time..🙄
  8. pne_alan

Liam Lindsay - the new Luketti?

I see nobody refers to him as HMS anymore, and I never did, awesome player, especially this season.
  9. pne_alan

‘John’ STFS

Last time I saw him was at Huddersfield just before Christmas about 12th/13th December
  10. pne_alan

Matchday Thread Coventry City v PNE -23/02/24 - KO:7.45PM

Didn't we also have Cresswell at that time to make it 4
  11. pne_alan

Radio East Lancashire

Was just going to post similar, for us oldies, Jack Holden always reported on Rovers or Burnley, whichever was home... Norman PNE, and was done by telephone, not always connected.....
  12. pne_alan

Farke - and that pitch

Seeing as he manages Leeds, I wouldn't think he'd have much of an opinion, just saying..
  13. pne_alan

This international break......

Millar
  14. pne_alan

Matchday Thread The Plastics v Preston North End - 10/11/23 - KO:8PM - Championship

At Hull City there was only a line of Steward's/Police separating our fans and theirs at each side in a 'Bowl' stadium. We always have a full block buffer at Deepdale for segregation, don't know why?
  15. pne_alan

Matchday Thread The Plastics v Preston North End - 10/11/23 - KO:8PM - Championship

Yes, he had the assist, then scored their second
  16. pne_alan

CONFIRMED Leeds (H) (Sold Out)- Sunderland (A) - 12:30pm Kick offs (Sky Sports)

We got to Washington services, and the coach was turned round by the police, as we'd hired it privately we stopped in Barnard Castle on way home, and had a couple of hours there, the pubs weren't expecting to be so busy! Craig Brown was the manager then.. probably 03/04
  17. pne_alan

CONFIRMED James Pradic signs new contract until at least 2026.

I think Cornell might take an 'accidental' knock in training if Woodman were to be unavailable for any length of time..
  18. pne_alan

Millwall get the PNE curse wrong!

We've definitely never beaten a team managed by Rowet yet, a draw or 2, but mainly losses..
  19. pne_alan

The Graham Westley/Undr The Cosh Release Night Thread...

Yes and the keeper was Wes Foderingham, now in the premier with Sheffield utd. That Swindon match was guild week too