PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

• We have been advised by our hosts there will be a period of downtime between 20:00 - 23:00 BST on Friday 14th June for server improvements.

PNE Online and PNE Flags will be unavailable for various periods during this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Search results

1. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Alan Browne - 400

Probably one of them 15 year old weirdos on twitter who keep saying he’s shite and we should move on.
  2. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Pre Season

Macc paying far more than that now. Bury pay silly money but the crowds they get means they can afford it. It’s the clubs trying to compete with them that are spending stupid money trying to keep up.
  3. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Pre Season

The money being paid at those levels is absolutely absurd. Clubs spend far beyond their means and then act shocked and get the buckets out when the money dries up. People getting paid £500 a week in the Counties, it’s fucking mental
  4. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Pre Season

not our problem is it, we’re a professional football club not a charity. Last few times I’ve been to watch Brig their mongy fans have started scrapping with each other.
  5. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Pre Season

Really couldn’t care less about this, don’t get all the uproar. Presume it’ll be a youth team given it’s the middle of pre season, should be playing a better standard team by then.
  6. B(rad)P(otts)IG

The Boxing Thread

Justice. I didn’t have it quite so clear cut as 117-111 but had Catterall winning by 2 rounds. Unbelievable fight.
  7. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Alan Browne - 400

Not read this thread cos cba but anyone who thinks Browne is being “disrespectful” is a fucking moron. His “deadline” is the expiry of his contract. The club have put themselves in this position by allowing his contract to run down this far before offering him anything. Honestly at this...
  8. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Think this means he’s staying at Brizzle.
  9. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Williams would be a great upgrade on Ledson and a massive downgrade from Browne.
  10. B(rad)P(otts)IG

CONFIRMED Retained List

Really don’t see the point of offering Ched that. Completely finished as a useful playing option and very minimal coaching experience, sure we could find a better young coach for a much cheaper wage than Ched will be on.
  11. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Wolves propose vote to scrap VAR.

Been against it since it was first mentioned as a concept and nothing I’ve seen since has even come close to making me change my mind. Not sure how anyone can celebrate a goal when it hits the back of the net anymore when VAR is involved.
  12. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Premier League

Agreed. Wharton looks far better already.
  13. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Premier League

So good seeing United this bad. Wonder who all the wankers I grew up with support now, City I imagine.
  14. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Central Defence

Ooof @Bobbage you had a stinker in this thread
  15. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Matchday Thread WBA v PNE 4/5/24 - KO: 12:30 - Championship

we are so incredibly shit hahaha
  16. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Anyway, come on Leicester and Birmingham.
  17. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Really didn’t care about the result of this game but now I’m desperate for us to win to shut Andy Johnson up. Absolute fucking m0ng this cunt.
  18. B(rad)P(otts)IG

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Outstanding stuff. Hope they liquidate and the stadium blows up.