PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. M

Referee Whitestone today

Can we have him every week please!!😁
  2. M

Referee Whitestone today

3. M

I'm just really bored

4. M

Super Tommy Clarke Cha - Retires

Mine too!!
  5. M

Information needed pre-season 1987-88

Can't N E tell you I would have thought they keep records
  6. M

CONFIRMED Duane Holmes signs - 2 year contract!

😂 very quick
  7. M

CONFIRMED Peter Murphy joins coaching staff - Gally Leaves.

If you look on the website you will see a long farwell to gally
  8. M

Anthem

Its Wolves that sing Hi Ho Silver Lining
  9. M

Away Friendly pubs tomorrow

That is until after the game!!
  10. M

Would you drop Browne after the Cov game?

I'm also a fan of Browney but he was worse than awful against Coventry, i agree that it sends the wrong message to fringe players if they don't get a chance when someone has a stinker...should deffo be dropped in my opiion
  11. M

Supporter Apathy at 100%

Great thread.. totally agree
  12. M

Big Pat Bauer

It was a good piece of business bringing Patrick in
  13. M

North End coaches windows smashed.

I can recall an incident in the 70's ( not sure what year)it was at the Baseball ground when all hell broke after the final whistle...our coach was badly smashed and several guys were badly injured
  14. M

Pre Match Pint at Ewood

For those interested the Golden Cup Pub just by the motorway bridge in Darwen is opening at 10 am on Saturday for PNE fans
  15. M

Sam Surridge

Sam Surridge My cousin is an Oldham supporter and i went to watch them with him the other week...think it was last international break...This youngster Surridge had a cracking game scored and looks very very usefuls...loads of potential.i for one wouldn't be disappointed if we get him on loan...
  16. M

Concourse Card Payments/Concourse upgrade/IPS Beer token trail!-Post15

Great news...i phoned Heathcotes to offer them card terminals and was told a contract has been signed and they are on their way...not good for me of course but at least the service should be quicker. Roll on Saturday.....COYW
  17. M

Concourse catering

I'm in the card industry so after reading this i emailed Heathcotes and offered my services..not even had the courtesy of a no thank you!!
  18. M

Gentry Day is Bolton Away - 3800 sold as of 02/03 (Confirmed)

I'm a PNE fan who lives in Bolton,we had a fair amount of snow today but it has already started to thaw,my guess would be that it will ok for Saturday!!
  19. M

The Next Two Matches

Agreed we have a superb manager in AN,i was a bit sceptical at first but soon realized he'sour man to take us forward..COYW