PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. PetePNE

Midfield

Maybe not I no what you mean but the only way he plays well is by getting minutes in his preferred position. I think moving Browne out to RWB and playing either McCann or Ledson in midfield makes us a bit harder to play through. Either way what do I no happy with a point and on to the next one 😃
  2. PetePNE

Midfield

Not an "Ali McCann lover" as hes not had a run of games in his best position imo. Also I don't think picking out 1 performance in a pre season friendly against a solid premiership team whilst playing out of position is fair.. but was just thinking if we are going to play three in the middle of...
  3. PetePNE

Midfield

McCann has to start for me. Whiteman, DJ and Browne are too easy to play through.