PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Loweball

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Its a very weird situation if its all true. Highly possible that he has just struggled to settle in and now wants a move away but 3 years left on his deal is obviously good for us in terms of a selling price. It will also mean that our summer business will be a lot busier than the club will...
  2. Loweball

Unless you meant this tweet from someone not providing a source.
  3. Loweball

Yeah not surprised by that at all.
  4. Loweball

Lowe on Contracts.

Yeah the problem is i dont trust the manager to successfully replace 10 players with the right amount of quality and experience needed to do well.
  5. Loweball

Lowe on Contracts.

100% agree, Clear to me Lowe isn't a manager who plans for the future as he knows he is treading on thin ice at the moment.
  6. Loweball

Lowe on Contracts.

10 Senior players out of contract next summer and contract talks are firmly at the back of his mind :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Absolute muppet, sooner he and PR have gone the better.
  7. Loweball

Exactly this, we saw with Coventry last season selling Gyokeres to Sporting for around 21 million and then replaced him with Wright and Simms for around 10-12 million combined.
  8. Loweball

5 million minimum, if we accept anything less then we have bottled it.
  9. Loweball

Liverpool v PNE

Ryan's going to give Robbie a bollocking for taking that shot on.
  10. Loweball

Liverpool v PNE

Lost to Southport, beat Liverpool. HMS piss the league setting sail.
  11. Loweball

Campbell is a free agent now as well although I'm guessing his wages will be pretty hefty.
  12. Loweball

If this rumour is true surely we will see a big reporter put a tweet out about it.
  13. Loweball

Surely we will get a sizeable fee for Osmajic. 4 years left on his contract, and just bagged 8 goals last season.
  14. Loweball

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 17/07/24 - KO: 7PM - Pre Season Friendly

Didnt @Robert Edwards say someone had put a transfer request in a few weeks ago? I could be wrong.
  15. Loweball

If we dont recruit 2 proper wingbacks this summer because we cant afford them then he will deserve every bit of criticism from the fans. Inspiring signings are needed and I'm praying with a bigger budget its going to be possible to sign up some top players.
  16. Loweball

LWB and LCB has to be the priority for me going into the opening game.
  17. Loweball

Bloody hell, 35-40 million for 2 keepers who were both very questionable last season is incredible business on your end. You lot will easily be able to reinvest that money into a new keeper and probably 3-4 other top players.
  18. Loweball

Their team is going to be very strong, Foster, Amdouni, Odebert, Koleosho all as attacking outlets will tear up the league. Also cant forget players like Brownhill, Cullen, Beyer etc who all proved in their last championship campaign that they were miles better than everyone else.
  19. Loweball

Peter basically said "Here's our maximum offer take it or leave it" :ROFLMAO: