PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

"And I'd like to thank the PNE fans who repeatedly called me a shit captain, said I wasn't worth a three year deal and called me bang average and easily replaceable..."
  2. Bobbage

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

It's the fact that it is Peter Ridsdale taking the pic of him which really grinds my gears. He was loving it.
  3. Bobbage

And then after spending £2million on a striker and bringing in an unknown loan player *puff* the money was gone, so we needed to send back an unused loanee in January to save money, pretend the Chelsea FA Cup windfall never happened and hope for "a fair wind" to see us through the FFP season...
  4. Bobbage

Well, he is full of shit... :poop:
  5. Bobbage

Worryingly, he does seem to pick up an awful lot of injury niggles too. Hopefully it's just his body adapting to full men's training at the moment and he'll grow out of it.
  6. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

Having never really needed them in his career before, he may need to be doing an adult literacy and adult numeracy L2 along with the diploma before being able to do a degree if he hasn't got the O levels or GCSE A-C.
  7. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

Looks like you were right...
  8. Bobbage

We could if we really wanted to.
  9. Bobbage

Just going to bump this one, from January's "wait until Summer" spiel... https://www.lep.co.uk/sport/football/preston-north-end/peter-ridsdale-preston-north-end-transfer-news-4488182 "Summer is when the best business gets done, so I would expect little activity this January and, like last...
  10. Bobbage

You've missed about three H's off each of those fantastichhhs there YW
  11. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

Fair play to him, he did say to Radio Lancs at the end of last season that we needed to be "2, 5 or 10% smarter" to progress and he's taken steps to address that personally. I'm not going to mock or criticise someone for trying to better themselves.
  12. Bobbage

Forum Members list

It'll be all the Peterphiles on the Facebook group doing a bit of stalking...
  13. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

I think he is very good at blagging people and getting quality players through the door for talks, but then (if we can then afford their wages and sign them) he has to start backing up the promises he's made... Like when Tom Cannon signed - "I’m really looking forward to after speaking to the...
  14. Bobbage

New Podcast

You certainly don't want to be driving or operating heavy machinery with it on... :sleep:
  15. Bobbage

New Podcast

Fuck's sake. First Lowe finds his voice again, now this.
  16. Bobbage

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

He's just a shit Ryan Ledson now anyway 🦏 Welcome back Alan...
  17. Bobbage

Lowe on Contracts.

For a "manager" not a head coach, he really doesn't do much managing does he? Very few decisions made, it all just sort of drifts and everything is disseminated for others to be accountable instead. Whether it's fitness, contracts, signing players, scouting, running the dressing room or...
  18. Bobbage

For footballing/financial reasons, or...?
  19. Bobbage

I'm suggesting it's only a League Cup game...
  20. Bobbage

Who cares. Our captain on the night Ryan Ledson is going to absolutely smash him at Deepdale.