PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Glossop North Ender

Former PNE Players Thread

Adam O'Reilly sent off against Magpies for two yellows. He's getting plenty of matches for them, heard a bit of commentary a couple of weeks ago and he was getting on the ball plenty too.
  2. Glossop North Ender

Phone needed for daughter

Edit: have got a beer garden visit out of it on Sunday afternoon for research purposes so some good has come of it.
  3. Glossop North Ender

This is all very helpful stuff too as there are plenty of risks associated with them that we have to navigate. I'm glad we didn't have them when we grew up!
  4. Glossop North Ender

Could you expand please? I have a guess as to what you might mean but would like to check!
  5. Glossop North Ender

Thanks very much everyone, some good advice there indeed. I have looked on Giff Gaff at sim cards but will try Lenovo. Thinking of a smallish data allowance so she can get her head round budgeting for usage. They're not allowed them out of their bags while at school so that should help Looked...
  6. Glossop North Ender

Help and advice needed again please! Daughter is heading to secondary school in Sept and we feel she ought to have a phone for the usual reasons but I haven't a clue where to start. It's a very price orientated decision making process for us so we would like advice on how to get the best deal...
  7. Glossop North Ender

Matchday Thread 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - 14/07/24 - KO:8PM - Euro 2024 - Final

The one that JK posted yesterday with the Keane track backing it is doing it for me. Keep getting something in my eye though. Even got the eldest daughter slightly interested, she said "if football was like that every time then I'd be more interested". She has been on North End a good few...
  8. Glossop North Ender

Matchday Thread 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - 14/07/24 - KO:8PM - Euro 2024 - Final

I'm looking at 90 quid if Spain win, 62 cash out now and 45 if England win from £6 e/w on Spain a few weeks before it started. Not quite sure what to do as I fancy cashing out and us beating them (heart over head). It's two takeaways for us if they win, one if we do.
  9. Glossop North Ender

Euro 2024 - General Chat

Bloody hell. Love a good montage.
  10. Glossop North Ender

Matchday Thread Netherlands v England - 10/07/24 - KO:8PM - Semi Final

Finally caught up with reading this thread, it did not disappoint :) Ted Robbins looks cheesed off for some reason . . .
  11. Glossop North Ender

Matchday Thread Netherlands v England - 10/07/24 - KO:8PM - Semi Final

Almost as enjoyable a pound as the one I put on 3:2 against Millwall under Moyes at Deepdale to finish top of the league. Have been stitched up at work and have to do some so look forward to reading this thread in full later.
  12. Glossop North Ender

Mathew Olosunde

Not even on the bench, possibly saving him for the quarter finals??
  13. Glossop North Ender

CONFIRMED PNE Sign Stefán Teitur Thórdarson

Last year I thought they missed a trick not including a pronunciation guide by the players themselves when announcing their signings. ie Hi, really happy to sign for the mighty North End and my name is pronounced "Whatmough/Frokjaer whatever etc"
  14. Glossop North Ender

Matchday Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England v Switzerland 🇨🇭6/7/24 - KO:5PM - Quarter Final

Something something . . . like clockwork? He waited ages to drop the waltz comment into the Austria/Turkey game, think he'd forgotten to turn his page over or he'd written it in the wrong colour crayon. Not confident about us getting through tonight. Hope I'm wrong!
  15. Glossop North Ender

General Election 4th July 2024 (Exit Poll added)

They did but you were on holiday again . . . .
  16. Glossop North Ender

They do count them but a none of the above option seems seperate to a spoiled vote to me. Wish I could remember the explanation I was given!
  17. Glossop North Ender

Ah, sorry, I meant at the polling booth, not on this thread!
  18. Glossop North Ender

I had it explained to me many years ago but unfortunately it's slipped from memory - why is "none of the above" not a valid option?
  19. Glossop North Ender

Ours is a safe labour seat (at least I hope so and she is a good egg despite my reservations for the rest of the party) so voted Lib Dem for first time because the candidate is a local councillor who has done loads round here to improve the place. Don't think he stands a chance but wanted to...