PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. A

Passing football

Dreyfuss- what i mean is hopefully grayson will sign a clinical finisher or someone with that edge, but more likelly he will sign crouch too hoof the ball up too
  2. A

Passing football

HOPEFULLY these transfers Grayson is talking about can help with that... Or we will sign peter crouch
  3. A

Passing football

If we stop hoofing it i believe the football will be more entertaining and create more chances. I hope we do see more passing football now
  4. A

Passing football

Now Garner is gone/going, do people think we will pass the ball on the floor instead of hoofing up field for knock downs?
  5. A

Ben Pringle

Pictured at Deepdale on twitter. Hopefully announced today.
  6. A

Banner

Ahaha good point
  7. A

Banner

If we win that is
  8. A

Banner

Blackp**l fans planing on banners if we loose in final, so we should bring a banner to the game saying Pi** off blackpool from all at PNE for the final whistle celebrations? Just an idea?
  9. A

St ledger returns?

I honestly would not mind having him back.
  10. A

Tomorrow's team

Ide play Stuckmann, IF we don't go up and we loose Rudd i think we need him to have a little bit of game time under his belt.
  11. A

Spot Fixing (Updates: PNE #1 | Daily Mail #191 | LEP #438 | PNE #472)

Even with this i think these players need to be shown we stand beside them till anything is proven :)
  12. A

Rudd to Huddersfield?

You make him sound like a conference goal keeper.
  13. A

Grayson: No more loans this window, no offer for St Ledger made

In my opinion ide rather king play CB than huntington
  14. A

Team v Orient

Can not see one of jeff or chris not playing on right wing
  15. A

Jordan Slew

At worst he is going to be useless but then again he could come and dominate defences ide say its worth a try at least
  16. A

Jordan Slew

Isnt he really tall and really quick could be what we need?
  17. A

Mid table team at best......?

In my opinion jack king could fill that role if we played him in CM
  18. A

Daveis, Hume and Beavon.

I dont think that would be a bad idea but i can see most of our chances coming from the wings.
  19. A

Hume delight at PNE return

I agree I've always liked Hume
  20. A

Carling Cup 2nd Round - Dingles Away

love how blackpool and them lot we have just drawn think they are so big saying stuff like ''Big draw for Preston I am sure their supporters will be very excited at the prospect of visiting a championship team. Gives us a chance to try a few of our fringe players out against 3rd division...