PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. cauncey

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

I emailed the club asking this question myself and they said even if do ask for a refund on your season ticket,your seat will still be reserved for next season
  2. cauncey

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Yeah you're right mate regardless if ask for a full refund our seat will still be reserved
  3. cauncey

Oh right yeah but I'm referring to our season tickets if get a refund then our seats will be reserved for the 21/22 season
  4. cauncey

Sorry yeah last seasons seats will be reserved for the 21/22 season
  5. cauncey

If anyone does want a full refund then your seat will be reserved still for the 21/22 season unlike at Brentford
  6. cauncey

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Is it the permanent forward or the loan forward who wants to come to us?
  7. cauncey

Loan or permanent cf?
  8. cauncey

Pompey have sold 1500 today,their first day but they said pay £25 to reserve your seat for the 21/22 season ans tickets will be sold on a rotational basis so a great idea
  9. cauncey

Anybody itk about when season ticket details will be released and how we are going to go about it?just seen pompeys season ticket details and their way of doing it is a fantastic idea
  10. cauncey

PNE youth team thread: 2019-20 season.

Gareth seddon
  11. cauncey

Sky and Ifollow details for season restart.

Typed in my code then went to sign into ifollow and reloads the page and wants email and password again so can't even get logged in
  12. cauncey

The 'what time will Beavon sign today?' sweepstake ..

What did they say pal?
  13. cauncey

Imaginary Transfer Deadline Day Rumour Thread

Do you have any potential signings news mate?
  14. cauncey

Pne back in for beavon!

The Wycombe forum suggest he could be off to Swindon.
  15. cauncey

Imaginary Transfer Deadline Day Rumour Thread

Any news on potential incomings mate?
  16. cauncey

Preston's Graham Westley looking to offload three

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19412924
  17. cauncey

Beavon at Deepdale?

On the website or tv channel pal?