PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

• Users: nash
  • Order by date

Forum search Google search

1. N

Miami or New York or European/British takeover.

Great succinct summary of what we have seen/are seeing, season after season. It's like Groundhog Day, and to use your phrase "draining"..
  2. N

Just as we suspected....

Take a Bow Media Team. Funniest April 1st for a while.
  3. N

Leagues 1, 2, National League and below.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/08/love-me-for-a-season-boyzone-set-to-become-face-of-non-league-chorley-fc Ronan has now confirmed he's in . Crazy times to be a Chorley Fan
  4. N

Matchday Thread PNE v Swansea City - 26/08/23 - KO:3pm - Championship

Welcome to the Board, and enjoy Mads journey with us
  5. N

Just who is Kathryn Revitt? (Ownership)

https://www.ramseyrotary.im/president-changeovers.html I concur
  6. N

Happy Birthday to the boss

Happy Birthday. Your efforts on this Forum are really really appreciated. Have a good one fella - you deserve it
  7. N

CONFIRMED Josh Onomah (Signed)

Most sensible summary I've read really. Well done that man
  8. N

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Crep Protect are London based. Probably Arsenal fans on a wind up.
  9. N

Team Vs Birmingham

You know you are struggling when you simply don't give two fxxks who pulls the shirt on. What have they done to this once proud club. Sigh
  10. N

Archer Movement

Mmm . Not what we want to hear. enjoy him whilst he's here I think. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-repeat-rangers-trick-23019862?fbclid=IwAR1pKY1aG1fuHSpXyX-g_-Pqg9YZnQ-nmUwyGoNNmGr8CIRBDOJ9Yn8gakI#comments-wrapper
  11. N

RIP - Dad

Really sorry for your loss. RIP fella
  12. N

NORTH END SOULS 3

Ordered mate - First two are cracking reads and I'm sure this will follow suit. A must for any PNE fan
  13. N

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Sorry Mods - Don't want to Hex the deal, and unsure where to put this as we don't yet have a "confirmed" thread. And further apology if it has already been linked, but I can't be arsed reading through 204 pages :) Nice little Scouting Report link here on Ben Whiteman to tell us what we are...
  14. N

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

If it is Morris - a certain Mr Tyrone Mears putting him in for one of his goals there. Is this the PNE connection??
  15. N

North End Souls 2: Full line-up (Out June 1)

The two books (Vol1 & 2) arrived safely to Longridgonia. Already devouring Vol 1 . What a great read. Highly recommended. Thanks again. Steve
  16. N

boltons1

Such sad news to lose another great North Ender. Sincere condolences to the family.
  17. N

Ingol Development Planning Application - Approved!

Don't post much, but this is well worth it: "Well done John and all concerned"....
  18. N

MODS - Championship Message Boards/Twitter etc....

Mods, Feel free to delete, but should we start collating a Championship Sticky now we have waved League 1 behind??? Do you require links posting here?
  19. N

Play Off Final Tickets Thread(22,000 sold)

Just had a quick look see at the tickets link as I am: 1. Not an ambassador 2. Didn't attend the Chesterfield game (but I am on the database) Went through the second option and input my name and postcode and BINGO - 4 tickets booked. Worth a try now if anyone is in the same boat - GOOD LUCK - COYW