PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. Kurt_Nogan

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

So according to that yank, the most dangerous city in the UK, is not even a city 😂
  2. Kurt_Nogan

I would say the many years in the premier league, Spending £20m+ on players, probably lots of other reasons too
  3. Kurt_Nogan

According to that twitter rant......One of the biggest clubs in the country 😂😂 I know this article is Britain and not England but not even showing in the top 50 clubs... https://www.90min.com/posts/6500129-the-50-biggest-football-clubs-in-britain-ranked They have won exactly the same as Oxford...
  4. Kurt_Nogan

Alan Browne - 400

Do you know if the stock is the same as online? As in the only things for sale are in 5xxxl? Tried calling the shop a few times but nobody can be arsed answering
  5. Kurt_Nogan

The more I've read into this, the more interesting it gets. The former employee Daniel La Roccas linkedIn says he hasn't worked at Segantii for a few years and shows no recent employment, yet recent articles from February this year discuss him still working at Segantii and says a move to JP...
  6. Kurt_Nogan

I've just realised it's in Hong Kong dollars so it's more like £100k bail
  7. Kurt_Nogan

I wonder if the former employer they are talking about is the one that had to pay half the amount of bail that Saddler did? Seems strange when judges usually are the ones who decide on the bail amount based on the circumstances of the case
  8. Kurt_Nogan

The owners of Shitpool love a day in court don't they? Sadler has had to put up $1million in bail today it seems and has to notify when leaving the country. Case adjourned till June. #The gift that keeps on giving
  9. Kurt_Nogan

I'm not sure, but the good news is that a fire certificate is not required, as everyone knows shit doesn't burn.
  10. Kurt_Nogan

It's a Blackpool thing, buying and selling tat, its a trait passed down through generations of illuminations street hawkers. The big rumour this year is that they are going to be selling lifesize replicas of their shitty little flag....
  11. Kurt_Nogan

Saved you a job...
  12. Kurt_Nogan

For all the grief our club shop get, at least we are not trying to flog grass cuttings and badges for your crocs
  13. Kurt_Nogan

Ledson

No need for bowing or taking offence because I know one of her family members quite well and have done since before she was born
  14. Kurt_Nogan

Ledson

She is definitely from Newton and she grew up there
  15. Kurt_Nogan

Former PNE Players Thread

Was also upfront alongside Graham, so the front two was actually Graham & Westley
  16. Kurt_Nogan

Maybe we could add to the prediction league another question, what will be higher this week? The Seagull Draggers Home attendance or The Coffin Dwelling Spoon Burners post count on Pne Online. Although on second thoughts this game won't last long as in a few months it will be impossible for...
  17. Kurt_Nogan

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

I think the decision not to sack him was purely financial
  18. Kurt_Nogan

Apparently the home ends were 50/50 with Blackpool and Bolton fans as they gave a reduced allocation once again. When the fourth goal went in, over 50% of the crowd walked out. Now I'm not sure how accurate the above is but it must be true as I started it with the words apparently and also it's...