PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. R

CONFIRMED Alan Browne - Leaves PNE

And I said before just another entitled footballer who can’t hack fans having an opinion of him. He joins Sunderland who can be one of the most hostile fan base in the country That’s the last I’m going to say of the matter. He’s gone now we’ve replaced him. Other fans can give us a match by...
  2. R

Ah right so basically the reason Alan Browne left is because of people like me. We all have to say how great Alan Browne is and he never has a bad game. He is one of the best captains that have ever played for PNE. When you say ‘fans like me’ that’s meaning I can’t have a different opinion...
  3. R

Please don’t talk crap. I have been pretty vocal about him being captain however I have repeatedly stated that I thought Alan Browne was a good player for us. So don’t put words in my mouth saying ‘bang average.’ You sound very much like Ryan Lowe talking bollocks. In two seasons Browne scored...
  4. R

Neil got the best out of him for a couple of seasons. However the 19-20 and 20-21 seasons he wasn’t great (under Neil)
  5. R

Summer 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Sorry I should have been more clear. I think 2 before the start of the season and then 2 before the end of the transfer window. Obviously that depends if anyone leaves as well.
  6. R

Well the only name I can see us being linked with that has gone elsewhere is burrows. (About to go elsewhere.) other names are fans saying who we should be after not players we actually tried to sign. Maybe you are getting confused with them and think players that fans are listing are actually...
  7. R

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

That’s bollocks. Rothertham have made some excellent signings.
  8. R

Sometimes it’s dammed if they do dammed if they don’t with PNE fans. I get it we all want signings. Last season they spent too long on chasing Tom cannon (embarrassingly.) rather than enter a bidding war (which we will lose) the club have moved on to someone else (judging by reports yesterday.)...
  9. R

Who? One that we know of is. Can’t think of anyone else.
  10. R

I work with his brother. He turned down Blackburn because he wanted to play at a better team. Not a chance he comes to us. Also said he didn’t get on with his previous/current manager (can’t remember which) because he was a knob head? Can’t see him working under lowe.
  11. R

Stupid spending all that money when everyone knows Blackpool are going to walk the league.
  12. R

I agree he’s probably not a terrible captain. However he is definitely not up there as one of our best. We have certainly had better ones in recent years. Terrible was harsh. Maybe average? In all fairness I probably said terrible to wind a few people up. And it almost worked.
  13. R

Lowe on Contracts.

Just like ‘half the fan base’ don’t r rate him and ‘My captain.’ You are the king of ridiculous comments 😂😂. Glad for your input though. We know you would have him as your number one captain don’t we flower?
  14. R

Lowe on Contracts.

That’s your opinion. I don’t think he’s been great and I’ve explained my reasons why. In ten years time when people talk about the great captains of Preston North End, Alan Browne wouldn’t make the top 50. Is Alan Browne the reason we don’t make the top six? No far from it. I’ve already said...
  15. R

I’ve explained. Can someone explain why Browne has been a ‘great’ captain?
  16. R

Lowe on Contracts.

Yes - Someone who can organise the players, keep them in check but then also gets respect as well I remember when Paul Gallagher was captain for a number of games - he used to tell players where they should be on the pitch (like a second manager as such) and used to organise the players. I...
  17. R

Lowe on Contracts.

He was a shit captain. Quiet as anything, not leading the players and giving them a bollocking when needed. Harry Kane is another who I also think is a shit captain. Him and Browne are very similar. Good players but can not lead the team at all.
  18. R

Will Potts ever play in midfield again

I actually think potts is decent there and we really missed him towards the end of last season. However we need a RWB for competition and playing the same player there all season is just asking for trouble as it showed when Potts who ‘never gets injured’ got injured.
  19. R

Will Potts ever play in midfield again

I thought he got shunted to striker because under frankie he was our replacement ‘striker’ as the club couldn’t be assed scouting for one.
  20. R

Exactly. Which is the point I was making. We need to be starting games on the front foot rather than sitting back. As with England this summer, the more you sit back the less chances you create.