PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results for query: *

Forum search Google search

1. C

Current location of North end fans

In Bordeaux at the moment , queued up for 45 minutes last night to get into a restaurant called L'entrecotes , apparently its the same wait time every night , no menu as they only serve steak et frites , well worth the wait though.
  2. C

Pop Music Trivia

Well thats neat, thats neat !
  3. C

Pop Music Trivia

Well done Hodgey , it was the Rubettes with Sugar Baby Love
  4. C

Pop Music Trivia

Sparks were due to go on top of the pops to do This town isnt big enough , but had work permit issues and were not allowed to perform. Which band replaced them on the show and went on to have a number 1 ?
  5. C

Post your gigs.

I was there Si two excellent bands
  6. C

Glastonbury 2024

Superb from James , a good mix of new and old
  7. C

Glastonbury 2024

Great set from the Vaccines
  8. C

Glastonbury 2024

Thanks for the info Sepp
  9. C

Glastonbury 2024

Not much to get enthused about this year , was hoping to see Squeeze as the first band on the Pyramid Stage but it seems they are not showing them. Looking forward to James , the Vaccines and hoping i come across some new bands that i haven't heard before. New Model Army would be my favourites...
  10. C

Post your gigs.

Good mix of old and new from James , a very enjoyable gig. Downside was getting home, last 3 trains cancelled, replacement bus took 2 hours to get to Preston , despite only stopping at Bolton and Chorley, had to endure an extremely drunk Russian woman and her Italian boyfriend on the bus and...
  11. C

Post your gigs.

Same here Andy
  12. C

Ultravox Chris Cross death

Sad news, one of my favourite bands. Got into them after hearing Sleepwalk at the Lodestar many moons ago.
  13. C

Cheltenham 2024

13:30 Handstands EW 14:10 Fact to File 14:50 Sa Majeste 15:30 El Fabiola 16:10 Coko Beach 16:50 Saint Roi 17:30 Junta Marvel
  14. C

Cheltenham 2024

Well done to JR for getting 5 winners , think i might just follow his selections for the rest of the week.
  15. C

Cheltenham 2024

13:30 - Tellherhername EW 14:10 - Quilixios 14:50 - Meetingofthewaters 15:30 - Not so sleepy EW 14:10 - Telmesomethinggirl EW 16:50 - Lark in the mornin 17:30 - Henrys friend Not expecting much, but you never know
  16. C

Post your gigs.

Cheers Si, you usually get one album played fully when bands do this kind of thing, but as the Pixies only do 2 to 3 minute songs, then they have time to do 2 albums. !
  17. C

Post your gigs.

The Pixies at Manchester Albert Hall 14/3 Performing Bossanova and Trompe le monde in their entirety.
  18. C

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

He will be a team mate of Rob Dickie !
  19. C

Uber

This might explain it Glossop https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/23870501.manchester-taxi-drivers-get-licences-wolverhampton/
  20. C

Uber

It's a pity your Uber trips take under an hour or else you could have told the drivers the hat trick story :p